Chapter 2

Clank. Clank. Crash!

I shot awake at the ruckus coming from the other room. Adjusting my sweatpants and tank top, I walk into the other room.

"What are you all doing here! Get out!" I yell at my newly found companions.

"We just wanted to come and visit." Lucy said looking through my vinyl collection.

"Wouldn't you just see me later at the guild?" I'm slightly annoyed at them. Like who do they think they are breaking and entering like that! This is my private bubble! My space!

"Yeah, but we just wanted to come and see you!" Natsu said looking up from inside of my fridge.

"What he really means was he missed you and wanted to see you so he called up the whole team to have an excuse." I finally noticed the flying blue Exceed.

"Oh. You must be Happy. I'm Lilah." I give him a warmish smile.

"Oooh shes nice, unlike you Lucy." He said in a taunting manner.

"I will end you cat!" She got really defensive and angry.

"Lucy calm down." Grey said pitting a hand on her shoulder.

"Grey, your clothes." Erza said looking through one of the magazines on my coffee table.

"What! Damn it!" He looks down and realized he had stripped down to his boxers. He rushed around trying to gather his cloths and put them on as quick as he could. That's must be a habit of his.

I roll my eyes and walk back into my room to get changed. I grabbed a pair of regular skinny jeans and a black shirt with a design on it. I brushed through my hair and put it into a messy braid. I grabbed some socks and my regular combat boots and put those on. I walk out of my room ready to go.

"Okay losers, we all ready?"

"Who are you calling a loser, you..... loser!" Natsu said back trying his hardest to be sassy. But it wasn't working.

"Ooooh, where did you get that comeback? A popsicle stick?" I reply back getting my house keys and getting ready to leave.

"You wanna fight! Lets fight!" Natsu says while putting up two fists. Ugh, not in the mood.

I walk over to Natsu and place two fingers behind his ear and deliver an electric jolt to his body. I step back and watch him spaz on the floor for a minute before passing out cold. I step over his sleeping body and grab my house keys and my small backpack.

"You all coming?" I look back to the rest of the team and smiled.

______\\_____

Hey! Sorry for not updating in what, 2 years? Anyway! Sorry if things in this fic are really inaccurate, I'm trying my best!

Let me know if you want me to keep this going bc tbh I don't really write anime fics and aren't really as into anime as I used to be.....