Chapter 1 - The beginning

I was born in a perculiar way. A different way. A strange way...

In 1900 I was born. The sun floated down on a patch of grass. The grass burnt to dust and then I appeared unconsious and un-moving. I awoke lying down in a meadow with the burnt grass a girl leaning over me. A orphan. It turned out I was 16 by the time of my awakening and I had lay on the grass until 1916.

Her name was Alice and she let me live with her. She was 15, tall and at the peak of her beauty. Her eyes were bright green and had beach blonde hair. Soft as silk. Kind and with a voice like a nightingale. So young. Vunerable. Sweet. Such a shame when she went away from me...

But were not to that point in the story yet, Were at my 17th birthday the day. My unknown power first worked its magic...

I ran into the room confused to find Alice lying on the floor. Dead.

I lay next to her and stroked her hair. Thats when the spark came lightning struck Alice.

Suddenly, She lifted her head and said " Your awake great!"

Lets get your presents then. I went into the kitchen and on the old wooden table. Lay a beautiful dress it was sky blue with a white bow on a silky white belt.

" Really for me?!" I ask amazed. She nods. " How did you afford it?" I question excitedly.

The reply shocks me " I sold the pearls my mother gave me"

"B-b-but they were your only memory of your mother!" I say in return.

She just nods and says "Your more important now." As she walks up to her room.

Touched I call after her, "T-th-thank you!"

I hear a noise come out from her

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

niallsbestie made the cover please see his works :D