Break In

"Break in?! Are you insane!?!" I yelled at Amber. Good thing there was no one outside to hear us.
"C'mon! Aren't you the LEAST bit curious to see what this Magcon thing is?" She asked.
" I guess...." I said while looking at my feet.
"Well then let's go!" Amber exclaimed. It seemed like Amber was really curious about this whole Magcon thing. She REALLY wanted to go inside. I gave a deep sigh.
"Fine. I'll go. But if we get caught, I'm blaming this whole thing on you"
And with that, Amber grabbed my wrist and pulled me around to the back of the building. We kept walking around until she saw a vent not too high off the ground.
"There," she said, pointing to it.
"Great," I said sarcastically," but how will we get in?"
"Pass me the crowbar in your bag"
"Ok...but what are you going to-" but before I finished my sentence Amber started hacking the screen with the crowbar.
"Oh my god, what are you doing!?" I said. I looked around to make sure there was no one around to see what was happening.
"Getting us inside," she said, still hitting the vent screen.
"Your crazy!!" I was so worried someone was going to hear all this metal clanging and come looking. Just then, the screen fell to the ground. She handed me back the crowbar to put in my bag.
"Voila," Amber said, panting,"That was harder then it looks"
"Yeah ok, whatever, can we please just go before someone sees us?"
I put my bag over my shoulder, crouched down into the vent and started crawling with Amber right behind me. We were crawling for about 5-10 minutes, making all these turns, when I heard creaking. I stopped immediately.
"What?" She asked.
"Don't move," I whispered.
"Why?" Right after she said that the shaft came out from underneath us and we hit the ground with a hard thud.
"Where are we?" Amber asked, holding her arm in pain.
"I don't know," I responded.
I got up to look around. There was a mirror outlined with lights and a desk covered in papers. The room was painted a beige colour. There were trays of food, a couch, a tv, posters of people hanging, even a chocolate fountain.
"Impressive," I said to myself.
Amber had gotten up and started looking through everything in room. I walked over to the door and opened it very cautiously. I turned my head, looking up and down the hallway, but there was no one to be seen. I titled my head up and saw written on the door: Cameron Dallas. I looked left and not too far did I see another door that read: Matthew Espinosa. Those names sounded so familiar. I closed the door and asked Amber if she knew who they were.
"I think they're like YouTubers, or something," she said.
"Oh, cool" nothing too exciting, I thought.
We walked around the room, eating some of the food and looking through the papers, when we heard someone outside the door.
"Oh crap, we're screwed" Amber was freaking out.
"Calm down, there has to be a way out," I told her. I scanned the room and saw an open window. "Amber, there!" I said, pointing to it.
She ran over and climbed through with me right behind her. We ran until we safely got to the car.
"Wow, what a rush, huh Amber?" I said, trying to catch my breath, but she wasn't listening. Amber had a worried look on her face and started checking all her pockets.
"What is it?" I asked. Still no answer. "AMBER"
She looked at me with her worried look and said, "I forgot my phone in the dressing room."
I just stood there."Well what do you want to do about it?"
"We have to go back," she said, already walking towards the arena. I grabbed her arm.
"We CANNOT go back in there"
"But-" Amber was cut off by the sound of my phone ringing. I took it out of my bag and checked the caller I.D.: Amber.