Aria (Kelly)

This story is dedicated to cityofangelsx . Hope you enjoy! ❤❤❤ #MyFirstRequest.

*************

"Blake can we go and dance I'm bored?" You asked turning to your boyfriend and date to the prom.

He looked away from this girl's ass and looked at you shrugging.

"You know I'm not a dancer Aria why would you even ask?"

You bit the inside of your mouth trying to calm down.

"You know what whatever, you never do anything for me anyways. Your always complaining and expecting so much out of me but all I ask is for a dance and you start bitching about it." You snapped looking up at him, causing a little scene.

He looked around and put on a smile for everyone so they would mind their own business and looks back down at you.

"You know what Aria your right, and since I'm not good enough for you. I should let you know I've been fucking your friend Ashley on the low. So guess what you can go dance by yourself because I'm done with you. We're over." He smirked back patting your head.

Your blood boiled and your eye's filled with tears as you smacked his hands off of you.

"Fuck you blake, your so damn ignorant and you have no right to be with your small ass dick! Since you want to let out some secrets, you should know I've been faking my orgasms you prick. You and Ashley deserve each other a Thot ass bitch and a tiny dick fuck boy I HATE YOU." You yelled throwing your punch all over him, getting ready to fight him but hands wrapped around your waist pulling you out the gym and outside the school.

"Who the f-" You yelled turning around seeing your best friend Kelly. "Oh it's you."

He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Oh I feel so special."

You shrugged still angry at how Blake tried to embarrass you in front of the whole school.

"Whatever, can you take me home? If I'm here any longer I'll end up committing murder."

He smiled.

"So you gone expect me to just leave my date?"

You smacked your lips.

"If you really cared about her you wouldn't be out here now would you? So let's go." You hissed walking to his car.

***
"So your telling me, you never had a real orgasm?" Kelly asked in disbelief.

You shrugged taking the popcorn back watching the movie Dope in your living room.

"Not from a boy at least, I tend to please myself better then any of my exes could."

Kelly chuckled and turned to look at me.

"Your missing out on the real deal then."

You looked at him confused.

"How? I've had an orgasm before, just from pleasing myself."

He hummed shaking his head.

"That's not the real deal though Aria."

You rolled your eyes becoming slightly irritated.

"So how would you now?"

He smirked, and rubbed his chin.

"I've made women crumble from the pleasure I delivered. I know what it looks like for women to have a real orgasm." He licked his lips, causing you to raise your eyebrow.