Jumping right into the deep end

Im pretty shit at writing, ill tell you that. I got a D in creative writing in class and I've never done this so i guess just write.
-------
🌈
His eyes flickered open and closed as his breathing hitched.
Petes eyes were full of lust watching Mikey squirm beneath him. Concentrating on the younger ones hardening member in his mouth, sucking slowly as Mikey's head dug deeper back into the sheets, eyes now rolling back in desperation. Mikey couldn't take it, it was driving him insane and he was ready to come, edging closer and closer but still not able to.
"Ba-ha-by please" Mikey pleaded moaning in between syllables
"t-t-take it off plea-se" he whined dragging out the please to try convince him. Sucking off him and licking his slit, Pete replied with low lustful voice
"soon baby, soon". Pete was dominating Mikey in his favourite way, not letting him come when he wanted dragging it on and he kind of liked to torchure his boyfriend like that. A non-painful kind of torchure that drove them both over the edge.
Gripping the sheets, knuckles white and biting his lip till it was almost oozing with blood, Mikey let out a moan, long and deep. Pete pulled off Mikey licking his lips. Slowly pulling the cock ring off but only to replace it with his hand, Pete started to kiss up Mikey's torso, towards his neck to give him a hickey. Mikey hated them but could never find the willpower to push Pete off, it just felt so good. Still aching Mikey's back arched and eyes rolled back once more letting go into Pete's hand again letting out a moan but this time shorter and more deeper, making Pete moan back.
"Was that good baby? Did that de-stress you sweetie?" Pete whispered into Mikey's ears as the cuddled back down into the soft warm bed covers. "Mmm... Thank you baby" Mikey replied with a relaxed loving tone.
------
I bet you wouldn't believe me if i told you that I'm actually asexual 😂