Deux. Interrogate.

"Okay Miss Hemmings, so you met him in Vegas, then what?"

"Then a third mistake. I phoned him, asking the simplest question ever; 'how was your day?' And his reply gave me butterflies, I had no control over the butterflies, officer, and I couldn't help mys--" I was cut off.

"Miss, please calm down. What was his reply?" The officer asked, with a concerned furrowing of his eyebrows.

" 'My ex-wife from 17 years ago died last month and I still loved her.' he had replied. I told him how I was in a weirdly similar situation. I didn't know his ex- wife was my late mother. He took me out on a date and bought us both drinks and when we left I found myself passed out naked in his bed. That was mistake number 4."

"How were you to know, Jenna? He was vague in his wording and you were both only young when he left, you've both matured heavily since that day. And 17 years without seeing him didn't help. But why sleep with a man you only just met?"

"I knew that he was the one for me. And you're correct. But from the descriptions my mother had given me he was the man I had a small crush on. I should've realised."

"Love was aligned before you, I think that you shouldn't fight it. And you didn't know there was anything to realise then, as nothing had happened yet."

I laughed humourlessly. "Nothing? I had slept with my own father, what is 'nothing' to you? He was 17 years older than me. I was an idiot blinded by lust. I forgot to even ask his full name, and vice versa, as neither learned that 'Hemmings' was both of our surnames."

"An idiot, yes. But he was worse, as you're the spitting image of your mother."

"Apart from his sapphire blue eyes, they differ vastly from my mothers chocolate ones. Hers had less emotion in them, and Lukes had so many emotions in them."

"Wait, but if Luke loved your mother, why did he leave?" Officer Richard questioned. This was something I had considered myself in my mind as a child and I had only just come to the conclusion recently, when I'd found out."

"He was 17, and carefree. He wanted to travel the world, see things he hadn't seen before, and be the person he had always wanted to be."

"He didn't want to be a father?" Richard said angrily, his teeth slightly bared, and he slammed his hands down onto his desk, causing me to jump. "If he hadn't wanted to be a father he should've used a condom!"

"I don't think he ever got the hang of those. Because that cause mistake number 5, and this one was almost irreversible."

A/N
IM SORRY ITS BAD I LOVE YOU GUYS AND ILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON OKAY AND JEN CAN I HAVE THAT COVER OKAY PLEASE I LOVE YOU ALL BYE.