Chapter 7: Chemistry

Start from the beginning

Kelly was smiling from ear to ear. She pulls me in and a couple things got scattered on the floor. I see everything but Mason.

"Where's Alpha Mason?" It felt kinda weird calling him Alpha Mason.

"He's busy."

She glared at the closet door before returning to smiling and dragging me around.

"I'm afraid we had a tea problem so we don't have tea. So we are serving croissants with a drink of your choice!"

She sounded very proud of herself. She told me all about her preparations and her agenda for today when finally Mason came out. When he came out he was in a full on suit.

"Wow. Why so fancy!"

Mason grumbled before answering. "You can ask your little fairy here."

I just giggle at the situation.

"Stop complaining you look like a handsome prince so you'd better present yourself correctly to the princess if you ever want her to become your princess."

Mason immediately starts blushing at Kelly's extra comment. We sat and ate our croissants quietly and when we all finished, Mason was the first to stand up before immediately sitting back down when Kelly grumbles at him. Kelly finishes her juice box and then clears her throat as if sending a message to Mason.

"Mason you may leave now. Because now we have girl stuff to deal with. Change and then meet us in the garden. You know what you have to do!"

Mason grumbled then headed towards the door. My eyes were on him the whole way just admiring his looks. He seemed so miserable, but in a cute way, especially when he has that extra little growl when he grumbles. He catches me staring when he looked over one last time but we both quickly looked away, both blushing. Kelly just started to smile like she planned for something like this to happen. I am doomed...

"Ok so now onto girl stuff! We're gonna play dress up! I'm going to play the fairy and you're going to be the beautiful young princess and Alpha Mason is gonna be the dashing Prince!"

Oh dear.... This is going to be a loooong day and it definitely is not going to end well... After deciding on dresses and corsets, we finally had decided on the perfect dress. It was simple, elegant, and fit for a princess. I twirled for Kelly so she could make sure this was her final decision.

"Hmmmm..... We're missing something."

I sigh wondering what she's going to change next.

"Aha! I know the perfect thing! It's not a tiara but it's still a crown! It's flowery and has ribbons streaming down in the back! And it's perfect because all the ribbons are the same length as your hair!"

I look myself in the mirror and mouth a wow in amazement at my appearance. I almost didn't recognize myself because instead of looking like a hunter, I actually looked like a princess. We walked into the garden and I slowly came around the corner seeing Mason peacefully sitting against a tree while reading. His princely outfit showed off part of his chest, making me feel slightly uncomfortable. I giggle as he's turning a page and struggling with the poofy sleeves. He hears me and I shyly hide behind the corner, now feeling unsure about this whole thing.

"Evly?"

Kelly stares at me, arms folded and foot tapping. I sigh and turn the corner facing Mason, almost running in to him. He's a lot closer then I thought he was. I could feel myself start to blush in embarrassment, knowing I already messed up.

"H-Hi Mason."

I mentally face palm myself for stuttering. He only smiles widely, making me feel like I could just melt into a puddle on the ground.