~•°🌖Prologue🌔°•~

Kyle walked around town, with plagued by an itch of some sort. The itch was at the back of his brain, a slow burn growing from the area. His head ached and throbbed. He felt that if he didn't find what he was looking for that his head would burst. . I keep trying to find something. He didnt know what it was, but it's calling him. Urging him hurry, to find it.

An incessant ringing began in his head, along with his headache. Guided only by his feet, the ache blooming from the back of his head to the front began to grow as he got closer and closer to....to something..

He walks aimlessly with fervor to relieve this headache, until he reaches a park. The playground was fairly full, the screams of children carried on the wind. This was where it was.

Somewhere in the back of his mimd through the pain, he could tell that this is where he needed to be.

He walks through the gates, through the parking lot until he finds a bench, exhaustion pulling his limbs and making the to heavy to carry. He was tired and in pain, a cold sweat perspiring from his brow. Kyle gripped his neck with a low groan.

Look. Look!

Kyle lifted his head with all the strength he could muster, allowinf him to look around.

As if she was the remedy to his ailment, one girl steals his attention.

Sat under a tree, her legs crossed a book in her lap, was what Kyle was looking for. She was beautiful gorgeous, infact. So beautiful that it couldn't even be used to describe her. It wouldn't be fair to anyone else. No one could compare to the girl in front of him.

Brown hair in small beach waves flowing to her waist, decorated with a small sparkly hair clip. Brown eyes trailed over the worn pages of her book, her small chubby fingers adorned with big bulky rings, her wrists covered in bracelets up to her elbows. She looked innocent. Breakable. Dangerously beautiful. Kyle didn't even know he knew these words. He was only ten years old, but he had never liked anything before. Never thought to describe anything.

He wasn't even into girls. Plenty of human girls had approached him. He guessed they were cute, but this girl was the most beautiful person he had ever seen in his entire existence. She was engrossed in a book, something you really don't see these days. A person in a park, coming to peacefully read a book under a weeping willow.

Kyle has done it quite a few times. Random books he could find around his home.

She must have noticed his stare, as the boy had sat frozen unable to look away for a few minutes away. She looks up her eyelashes batting slowly as she pouts her lips. Her eyes search the area in confusion.

"Look at me....please look at me..." Kyle pouts to himself pitifully in his head.

She finally finds him, and meets gaze gaze. Then, everything fits. Every piece of the puzzle now makes sense creating why he has taken such an interest in this girl. One word escapes his mouth. A deep gutteral whisper.

"Mine."