Taz- But... The Angels are gonna miss you! We need you!

Y/N- They need me or you need me?

Taz- *stops*

Y/N- You just want me here so I don't have to leave and you're not alone anymore. I'm tired of it. *grabs her purse* I'm sure Cat probably told you I'm moving out, she's gonna find me a place and a job.. I need this. I can't be here anymore, it's been way too long *walks out*

Taz- *pulls your hand*

Y/N *looks back at him*

Taz- I cna't not have you here

Y/N- Why? You were fine without me, you don't need me like you say..

Taz- Y/N, I'm in love with you.

Y/N- *looks at him crazy* What?

Taz- You heard me. I love you.. I actually.. love you.

Y/N- *pulls her hand from his* Okay whatever ploy this is to get me in your bed, to get me to stay or to make me laugh, it's not working..

Taz- I'm not playing any games with you!

Y/N- *shakes her head* I really don't wanna hear it. In a few weeks, I'm gonna be out of here, I'll be living a normal life. Not all this clubs, bad bitches, alcohol and not having my own. I need to grow up *leaves*

*at the studio*

Diggy- Um okay.. how about this one..? *plays a song*

Y/N- *listens through her headphones* *squirms* Not really feeling it, it's too much of a pop song

Diggy- Aite, aite.. *changes the song*

Y/N- *nods and listens* Yes.. yes this beat is so good.. *listens more* Yeah, I can sing to this *starts harmonising aloud* *closes her eyes and sings*

Diggy- *sits back and listens* *smiles* *pauses the song*

Y/N- *stops and turns around to him* *takes the headphones off* What did you do that for?

Diggy- *holds his hands together* Sing.. and I'l record it.

Y/N- *blinks* You're gonna record me? Why

Diggy- *nods* How about that? Cause your voice is true music to my ears. You're amazing.

Y/N- *shrugs with a smile* Okay, cool.. what's the worst that can happen, huh?

Diggy- *plays the song*

DIGGY'S P.O.V.

*a few weeks later*

Me and Y/N had recorded a few songs together.. she had the best vocal range, highs and lows, soft and harsh.. I loved it. I loved to hear her sing. I never knew she had this much talent and even that she kept it a secret for so long. I had the best song.. the best meeting.. and the label were gonna have it on airplay later today to premiere. They were so impressed with my new material and how consistent it was. I'd never been this excited.

Y/N- Babe, you wanna go and grab a bite to eat after your interview?

Diggy- Yeah, that sounds good, how about that Italian place on 9th?

Y/N- Sure. You gotta tell me when you finish so I can get out of this meeting with Cat. She has so many things to show me about the new houses and apartments she has me looking at, it's crazy.

Diggy- *chuckles* Alright babe, I will. The interview might be a little long, so I wouldn't tell y'all to listen to it if you're busy

Y/N- We won't have time, we have so much to do and to plan. I'm sorry babe..

Diggy- It's alright. You've got the real thing in real life, you ain't gotta worry

Y/N- *laughs* We'll talk later. I'll call you when I'm done, bye *hangs up*

*at the radio station an hour later*

Diggy- ...As soon as I heard the vocals and how it all fell into place, I fell in love with the track. It was so amazing and went so well with everything.

Interviewer- Is she a new artist?

Diggy- Yeah, up and coming, she's on the rise

Interviewer- Friend of yours?

Diggy- Yeah, she's... a friend of mine *chuckles*

YOUR P.O.V.

Y/N- *looks at Cat* We done?

Cat- *puts down her water* *straightens the papers* Yeah.. I'll get the lease for you in a few days.. then you'll be all ready to.. get up and leave

Y/N- *pouts* Aw, don't do this to me.. *hugs her* I'll miss y'all. You guys are like family..

Cat- Family don't split up.. especially not when the youngest is leaving the nest

Y/N- I'll come back and visit.. we'll all hang out. Us, the girls..

Cat- Hey, what about Taz?

Y/N- *pauses* No maybe not Taz

Cat- *looks at you confused*

Y/N- *shakes her head* It's a long story, but we're not on good terms right now.

Cat- *nods* Ah.. I knew it.

Y/N- *looks at her watch* I gotta go.. *hugs her again* Thank you Cat. thank you so much..

Cat- No problem.. don't be home late! We won't be here

Y/N- *smiles* Okay.. *leaves*

Y/N- *gets in her car* *starts the engine and turns on the radio* *tunes into the station* *hears Diggy rapping on a song* Aww... he made it..! *hears singing* Hold on.. that's my voice. *slows down the car* That fucking... oh my God *grabs the steering wheel firmer* *speeds off*