He doesn't want me anymore! I know it! (Ashton Irwin imagine.)

Ashton had been your boyfriend of a year and a half, but the night before you two had gotten into a huge fight because he thinks you cheated on him. You loved Ashton to death and couldn't ever hurt him, or even think about hurting him, and it broke your heart to even think that he's accusing you of cheating. You went to bed crying, and when you woke up in the morning, your pillow was still soaked from all the tears, and noticing Ashton’s side of the bed was still untouched, broke your heart even more. It was your birthday, your boyfriend accused you of cheating and you just wanted to sleep all day. You got up, went to the bathroom, washed your face, and went to the kitchen, and no one was home. There wasn't even a note from Ashton. No food in the house either. You went and got dressed and called Perrie and Eleanor to see if they wanted to go get food with you because they were your best friends. They agreed and said they'd be there in 5. When they got there, and you got in the car, they saw you hadn't bothered to smile. You'd just thrown baggy clothes on, your hair up in a messy bun, and threw on flip flops, and grabbed your purse and left. They could tell you've been crying. You looked at them and just lost it, 'Ashton’s mad at me on my birthday. He thinks I cheated on him,' you managed to get out, while crying into Perrie's shoulders while Eleanor was driving. 'Why would Ashton even think that, Britt?' Eleanor said while Perrie was hugging you so tight, and just listening to you cry. 'I don't know. The worst thing is, I woke up this morning and he didn't even come to bed last night. I woke up this morning, his side of the bed untouched, no note from him in the house saying where he went and he won’t even return my texts.' you say as a tear slips down your cheek. 'Hey, let's grab a bite, and talk about this later, maybe we can go shopping too, get your mind off this. Sound good?' Eleanor said. 'Yeah, I guess.' you say. You pull into your favourite restaurant, Olive Gardens, parking lot, and head inside with El& Perrie. Eleanor and Perrie are both on their phones most of the time, texting someone, but they're still listening to you and trying to comfort you. After you finish eating, you tell Eleanor & Perrie you're too tired to go shopping and tell them you just want to go home. They agree and Eleanor drives you home, the house is dark as you left it. You invite the girls in and they come. As you open the door, you turn on the light, and there is Ashton, with all your friends, family, and the lads behind him. When you see Ashton you fall to your knees and cry, as Ashton runs over to you squats down, pulls you into his arms and comforts you, wiping away every tear. 'Babe, Cheer up. Please. No need to cry,' Ashton says. 'You accused me of cheating last night, you didn't come to bed last night, I woke up in bed alone, and no note saying where you were. You were really that mad at me?' you ask him, another tear falling. Ashton pushes you up onto your feet, as he stands up, you notice him looking back at the boys, they give him the thumbs up sign, and he turns back to you, and everyone is watch attentively. 'Brittany, you are the best thing that has happened to me. You are beautiful, you support me in everything I do, and you've always forgave me when I'm in the wrong. You get along with everyone, the lads' and the fans love you, and my family even love you, and now, I can't imagine my life without you.' he says. He reaches into his pocket, gets down on one knee, takes your hand, and continues, 'You've made me the happiest I could ever imagine the last Year and a half. I don't ever want to lose you, and I'm sorry about last night. I don't know what I was thinking, I don't know why I’d even accuse you of something that crazy, especially because my feelings for you are so strong. Brittany, I love you, and will you do me the honour of being Mrs. Irwin?' he finishes, as you look at him, and every loved one around, before looking back at Ashton, pulling him up and into your arms and scream, 'Yes, Ashton!' The crowd of people that you've known for a while cheer as people come up to you and congratulate you. Later that night, after everyone's gone, it's just you and Ashton alone, in your flat, on the couch. 'Ashton, I can't believe you did all that for me, and the engagement was the best birthday present ever. Thank you.' you say. Ashton looks at you, kisses you passionately, and says, 'Anything for you, future Mrs. Irwin.'