If what you told me was the truth, if you love me then don't do that. Don't think about what you aren't because I know what you are. You are beautiful. You are intelligent. You have a spirit that let's you take on the world. You have no fear. You are intense and passionate. You are confusing and I think you're a puzzle that I'll never solve. Here's a hint, I don't want to. But I'd like to spend the rest of my life figuring out how the pieces go together.

Baby, I wish I could hold you right now, this act is killing me. I miss touching you. I miss holding you. I miss making you blush. I miss the way your hair smells. I miss your terrible cooking. I miss chasing away your nightmares. I miss you. I miss the way you never let me have my way. I miss how you snap and yell at me when I've intentionally done something you didn't like. I miss your fire. I miss the way you watch me like at any moment I could disappear or turn into something else. I miss the way you shiver when I kiss you. I miss the way you talk in your sleep, especially if it's my name you're saying. I miss everything about you.

I can't wait for this to be over. I can't wait to hold you again. I can't wait to show you how much you mean to me. I can't wait to make love to you again. Baby hold on. I am yours and I hope you don't forget that. I hope you'll be mine forever too. I love you. I will always love you.

Yours Forever,

Trent

I was grateful to be sitting down. I started crying hard. I wrapped my arms around myself and started bawling. That jerk knew me too well. Nikki came in at some point and held me.

"What did it say?" Nikki asked as she ran her fingers through my hair.

I shook my head, reluctant to tell her the things Trent said. "Nice things," I hiccuped.

Nikki laughed. "Only you would be in hysterics over nice things."

"Shut up. I'm not in hysterics," I defended with a sniffle.

"Of course not," Nikki teased. "Get some rest, the press are trying to hunt you down. Stay here, I'll order whatever you want for dinner. The guest room is all set up for you." Nikki got up. "I'm having a glass of wine, what do you want?"

"Water," I called as I wiped my eyes and looked back at the letter Trent wrote me. His feelings hadn't changed, if anything they'd intensified.

I took a deep breath and carefully folded his letter back up and put it back in the envelope.

"Feeling better?" Nikki asked as she tossed me a bottle of water.

I nodded. "Much. I think I was just overtired and overwhelmed. Now that that's out of my system, I think I'm good." I sighed. "Can I get something to Trent?"

Nikki thought for a moment. "I can't, but Katrina can. It makes sense. She's your attorney." Nikki smiled. "Are you going to pass notes like in high school?"

I rolled my eyes. "No, but I do want to send him something back."

"Let me get my parchment and quill," Nikki teased in a fake, and quite frankly terrible British accent.
She handed me a piece of her stationary and a pen.

Trent,

Thank you for your letter. You know me too well. It's kind of scary.

Your letter was more than I could handle. More than I expected. How do you amaze me all the time? It's ridiculous! I don't understand how you see me like that. I can't write like you do. I don't know what to say in this. Yours was romantic and beautiful. You made me cry and Nikki was making fun of me for it. I wouldn't let her read it.

Thank you. I can hold on. Just do me two favors: 1.) No more lies and 2.) Don't let me down

Please don't do #2.

I don't think I can take it. I love you too, you've changed me in ways I never expected.

Love,

Mikaela

I folded the letter and Nikki handed me an envelope. "Can I read it?" She asked, a little too eager for my tastes.

"No," I shook my head. "This is for him and him alone." I smiled and took a deep breath. This was going to be a long few months, but it wasn't over between us. I had the funniest feeling it was just the beginning.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hope you all love me. Two days in a row? I am spoiling you. Mostly because I will be MIA all weekend, as there's a major conference I'll be attending with the leaders in my industry. Enjoy this chapter, last one for the next several days! <3

Awww! Look Mikaela is becoming a romantic, not a hopeless romantic but still, quite a bit of progress from where we met her. I find letter writing terribly romantic, don't you? Don't you love Nikki? Can you believe she sent that video to Trent? I can, because I'm much more like Nikki than Mikaela, and she wanted him to know that if you mess this up, she will find someone else. Boo-yah!!!!! Bahahaha, I love Nikki, I really do :) How about you guys? What do you think? Have you all figured out all of their plan yet? Do you think they'll succeed? Do you think they're going to figure this madness out? Do you think I'm evil and sadistic because I've kind of enjoyed dragging these two through the mud?

Teaser: More adorable love notes between Trent and Mikaela. With his letter you get to see a little more into Trent's head and some more of Mikaela's :)