Magic Highschool

"Hey!! How'd you know my name?!!" I asked.

"Stop shouting, will you? Coz' I can clearly hear what you are saying. Im not deaf." He said. Tsk. I hate his guts! Even though he saved me. Psh. I quietly followed him. Then I remember that I still have classes.

"Oh shoot! I still have my classes!" I started walking opposites. I have to go back.

"Hey! Come back here!" He shouted.

"Sorry but I have classes." I said. To my surprised he is already in my front. How did he do that?!

"You are not going to study here anymore."

"Ha?! What the hell are you saying?! Hey hey! Are you saying that I should stop studying?!" I shouted angrily.

"Yes."

"And why would I stop?! Look here, mister! Education is important." I said then took my hand away from him.

"Tss. You will not be studying here anymore. Your grandma transfer you to another school and im here to take you." He said in a serious way. I raised my right eyebrow.

"Wait. What? Can you please repeat it? I didn't understand you." I said confused.

"*sighed* your grandma will explain that. But for now, let's go to your new school." He said then he pulls me until we reached in the front of one ferrari. Cool!

"Hop in."

"Wait. Are you sure about this? If I know that you are joking around, im gonna kick the hell out of you." I said.

"Will you just f*cking go inside?"

"Tsk."

I opened the door and sat beside the driver's seat. And he also sat on the driver's seat. wait.

"Do you already have a license?"

"None."

"What?! It is against the rules, ah who-ever-you-are. You should have one!"

"Tsk. Just shut up, okay?"

"Tsk. I will be blaming you if we are going going to jail. Mark my word, mr. Who-ever-you-are."

"Dont call me that."

"Okay!"

Psh. The whole ride was so quiet. Wait. Why are we in the forest?

"Hey! Why are we here?! I thought we are going to the school that you are talking about?!"

"Tsk. Just wait, okay. Dont be excited."

"Hey! Im not excited!

"Then shut up!"

"Tsk. Curse you." I whispered.

After a few minutes. We stopped.

"Wait here." He said then go out.

I saw him walk near the tree. I raised my right eyebrow. What is he doing? He took something in his pocket. It was a card. Then my jaw almost dropped because of amusement and surprise. I can clearly see the school. Whoa! This is cool! I saw him coming back from the car and he hop in again and start the engine.

"Whoa! This is a cool school unlike my old school." I said and I remember those filthy girls again. He started to drive inside the school. Whoa! There are so many students! And it looks like they are all rich kid. Well, im rich too but I dont want to be rich.

"After you talked to your grandma, someone will take you to your room and also she will tour you around the campus. Do you understand?" He said. I nodded.

"Wait. Grandma's here?!"

"Sh*t! Dont just shout so suddenly!"

"Tsk."

"Yup. She's here. And ahe will tell to you something very important."

I see. Maybe this is the time.

"We're here." He said then go out. I took my cap then wear it like a tomboy. Then i go out.

"Dont wear it like that. You're a girl." He said then took my cap.

"Hey!"

"Omg! Isn't that Luris?" G1

"Why is she with that, ah, a new transferri?" G2

"Eww. That girl is so ugly!" G3

=______= im gonna kick their asses.

"Tsk."

"Dont mind them."

"Yeah right. How dare them call me ugly girl."

"Oh. I thought you are." He said with a teasing voice. I gave him my deadliest glare.

"FU" I said.

"FU too."