Fairy high

Another author note: this school is where everyone except Lucy and Levy are popular.😋😋 Erza has no boyfriend.
Lucy POV
BEEP BEEP BEEP
"I'm awake I'm awake."
I'm so tired and also very grumpy. People say don't mess with grumpy Lucy.

That when it hit me, a new book club was in our highschool. I changed into my blue skirt, jacket and tie. I got my bag and the new book that Levy gave me, and hurried down stairs. "Good morning princess," My dad Jude said. "Good morning dad gotta run I'll be late for school. "I said while grabbing a toast.

I ran to school while I saw Levy sitting waiting for me, reading the book I wrote for her to read.

It's called 'Loving a VAMPIRE!' "Hey Levy,"I called. She looked up putting her book mark in between the pages.

"Hey Lucy, this book is amazing! I like the part in the book where Bella said "You're dead meat" to her friend, who told all her friends that she likes the 'Baka'.

That bit was the best bit and also you better start writing more of your fabulous books,"she said."Ok but we better get inside before we're late for the first period."

Later that day
When the first two periods were over me and Levy were having recess.(lunch etc) We went to the school cafeteria and went to the line for food, and today's special was garlic bread. On my tray I had a healthy meal an apple a salad and some PURE SPRING WATER.

Me and Levy are super fast so we could go to the book club held during the break times.

Suddenly I heard coughing it was it was my BFF literally dying by choking on her food.

I heard a voice from the the crowd "Keep it down Shrimp!"Ahem rude I thought. Then I saw THE "Erza Scarlet."

One and only high school captain, and slapped Levy's back. Levy grabbed her water and drank it all up. She inhaled and exhaled.

"Thank you Erza,"she sighed."Just eat slower next time,"she said. And then we were off to the book a club.