Chapter Thirty-One : Keep Going

Začít od začátku

He takes my hands and slowly moves them from covering myself, "I'm not thinking about anything but the beautiful girl right in front of me."

I smile a little, playing with my hair in the same nervous habit. I then watch as Dylan begins kissing up my body in a straight line from my bully button, all the way up until he kissed my lips softly twice, then says quietly, "You're absolutely gorgeous."

I grin widely then and pull him down to my face to give him more kisses.

His hands come up to where he enthusiastically massages my breasts, and not long after he brings his mouth to join them. I'm suddenly feeling a sensation I've never felt before... And it feels so good. My breathing deepens and every now and then, a moan manages to escape me. Overall, my desire only intensifies.

Seemingly very eager to fulfill my desires, Dylan begins leaving damp kisses moving down my body which again only serves to stir me crazy. When he reaches my hip bones, he moves to kiss up my thighs so agonizingly close to the source of all my lust. Suddenly he's standing up, and tells me to scoot back further up the bed, so I do just that and rest my head upon the pillows.

I watch his perfect figure crawl towards me on the bed where he kisses my stomach while slowly curling his fingers beneath the sides of my bikini bottom. Slowly and carefully, he removes the only remaining clothing on my entire body, watching me closely as if he's expecting me to stop him. I do not. I don't want him to stop, I don't want this to stop.

Once they are off a considerable amount and he's seen that I'm not hesitant in any way, he wastes no time in pulling them the rest of the way down my legs and off, onto the floor.

Dylan pulls my knees apart then rests his hands on my inner thighs, staring down for a moment. At his pause in action and silence, I start to grow slightly worried. Is there something wrong? Did he not want to actually do this? My mind thinks a million thoughts before I finally ask him with a concerned expression, "Baby, what's wrong?"

His lustful eyes travel up to meet mine, "...I've never done this before."

"I'm sorry, you don't have to. I didn't mean to-"

"No, no, I want to, God, believe me I do. Seriously, like really. I just don't want to, like, disappoint."

"You could never be a disappointment. I've never experienced this before anyways, so it's like I have anything to compare it to... Just don't bite me," I smile, trying to lift his spirits.

He snickers, "Well I know that much, I've never seen anyone do that before."

I give him a puzzled and amused expression, "What do you mean by that, Dylan?"

"What?", he suddenly looks quite embarrassed. "Oh, um.."

"Do you mean that you've-", before I can get the rest of the sentence out of my mouth, I'm cut short because of what my boyfriend has just done with his.

All of a sudden he is no longer face-to-face with me; all I can see is the top of his head, when I look down. But my lips suddenly part and I inhale sharply at the great amount of sensation I suddenly feel between my legs that quickly travels throughout my entire body like a current.

He continues his action and after just a couple seconds, a low, somewhat loud and elongated moan just automatically escapes from me. Dylan lifts his head up with wide eyes and a very, very amused expression playing from his features.

"It's that good?", he asks.

"Yes, keep going," I answer through bated breath.

He grants my wish and lowers his head again and continues in the same fashion as he was before. It's crazy, this feeling overcoming me. Nobody has ever made me feel this good, ever, and I love it immensely.