Chapter 1

I woke to my alarm clock blaring in my ear, I groan and shut it off.

Today is the first day back to school and I'm definitely not thrilled, I spent my whole summer alone because I'm always alone, my parents died when I was really young so my grandparents had to watch me and my sister till Vanessa graduated, she decided to go to collage, I was only 15 so I stayed with my grandparents until I turned 16, I got a job and saved up a lot of money, then one day my grandparents got sick and died...

Since that day I've been alone, and no I don't live on the streets, after they died I stayed in their house. Then when I turned 18 I moved into an apartment, and that's where I am right now. I just moved here about 4 months ago.

I got up and took a shower, after that I got changed into a black tank top and a gray sweat shirt, I put on a pair of skinny jeans then I slipped on my black Keds.

I left my hair wavy and put on light makeup, I don't like a lot of makeup or fancy clothes cuz I feel like they draw attention...and I hate attention on me!

I looked in the mirror and signed, I don't think I'm the prettiest girl but I'm pretty sure every teenage girl feels that way.

I went downstairs and left my house, I walked to school cuz it's only a couple minutes from my apartment.
I got to my school and walked in, well here goes another horrifying year!

<><><><>

I'm half way through the day now, and right now I have music class, that's technically the only class I actually enjoy because I love music.

I stepped into the classroom and seen a blond kid who looked my age, sitting on the teachers desk, he better get down from there before the teacher comes in. I shrugged it off and walked in the back and sat down. I looked around as students came in the class room and sat down. I looked up and seen that the blond boy was looking at me, I felt my cheeks start to heat up. I don't really like it when people stare at me, I feel so uncomfortable!

I pulled my hoodie up and looked down at my notebook, the front of my hair hung out of my hoodie and my bangs dropped onto my right eye.

Then the bell rang which meant class has started, I looked up a bit to see that the blond boy was sitting on the teachers desk...

"Hey guys! I'm your music teacher for the year, so you can call me Mr. Lynch," he cut himself off.

"Actually don't call me that, it sounds weird, call me Ross."

Everyone looked really confused, I looked over and a guy raised his hand.

"Yes?" Ross asked the guy who's hand was raised.

"Uh, your like our age, how are you the teacher?" He asked.

"Actually I'm not your age. I'm 20." He chuckled.

"Alright anyways lets get started." He started looking around the room and when his eyes landed on me I quickly looked down again.

"Ok, we're gonna say our names cuz I really hate being in a room where I don't know anyone's names." He said then grabbed a notebook, I'm guessing so he can write down people's names.

I looked up and seen him point to different people and they would stand up and say their names then they would sit back down.

I sat there watching, until he pointed to me. I swear my heart dropped into my stomach. Everyone's eyes were on me, I felt like I was in an oven burning alive! I started to breath a little heavier, I was shaking like crazy! I tried to stand up but my legs felt like noodles.

I closed my eyes tight and quickly put my head on my desk, well maybe too quickly cuz I banged my head on the desk and everyone started laughing, I rubbed my head and tried not to cry.

"Are you ok?" Ross asked, I heard him walk closer to my desk.

"I'm fine." I mumbled, I think he heard me cuz I heard him walk back to his desk.

After my head stopped hurting I laid my head down on my desk and covered my head with my arms.

Worst. Day. EVER!
------------------------------
I've been publishing a lot of new fanfics haha, but this one I'm pretty excited for you guys to read!
Hope you enjoy!