Prologue

SASHA'S POV

Her eyes.

Her lips.

Her nose.

Everything about her is so perfect. Whenever I'm around her, I have butterflies in my stomach. Whenever she looks at me, I blush. I don't know what to call this but it's probably just a crush as people say. But by the way I felt when she just smiled at me, it has to be more.

"Guys, go look at the trending tags on twitter," Janel's voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

Everyone pulls out their phones except for me of course, I'm too caught on Shay's lips.

"Wow, they love us too much. Don't they, Sasha." I jump when Shay says my name and my cheeks heat up.

"What, what happened." I say, too fast that it makes Ashley, Troian, Lucy and Janel burst out laughing.

Shay walks over to the red, leather couch I was sitting on and plops down next to me, putting her legs on mine. I would be lying if I said I wasn't turned on by now. My hot, best friend/crush was sitting on my lap, kinda.

"The fans trended #bringemisonback, its trending number 2 world wide!" I was kinda surprised but too busy staring into her eyes as she showed me her phone.

"Yeah, t-that's a-amazing," I stuttered.

"Ok enough of the emison chitchat! I booked the airplane tickets for tomorrow and guess where we're going!" Ashley spoke. It was the day before we left to go to our annual, one month trip together to celebrate finishing a whole season of pretty little liars and Ashley was in charge of where we'd go this year.

"Mexico?"

"Italy?"

"England?"

"Paris?" Shay said, smirking at me. It had always been our dream to go explore Paris together, as "best friends" of course.

"Ugh none of you got it right. Guess again. I'll give you some hints. Palm trees, the beach, starts with H."

"Hawaii!" Janel yelled.

"Finally!" Ashley said.

Janel was smiling from ear to ear, happy that we were visiting her birth state.

"Let's get packing! We're leaving tomorrow," Troian said happily.

"Wait, where are we staying while we're there?" I asked curiously.

"It's a surprise!" Ashley sing-songed. And right then, everyone ran to their rooms to get ready for our big trip tomorrow.

_____________________

FIRST CHAPTER YAYYY

I'm sorry if it's short, I promise the other chapters will be longer.

HOPE YOU LIKED. VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.

THANKS FOR READING ILY GUYS BYE!!! 💞💞💞