1. One Hell of an Escape

Start from the beginning

I sighed and put my hands together. A black substance started to form into a circle. It grew larger until I closed my hands. I turned my back on the soldiers and waited till i heard the battle cry's of men charging t'words me, all at once.

I quickly turned around and opened my hand, blasting all the men away.(think of when Rob Luchi blasted Luffy in that epic battle at Enis Lobby)

'VORTEX BLAST'

I turned around to get impaled in the shoulder with a sword. A man quickly pulled it out, shaking. I could tell he was afraid. I picked him up by the collar of his uniform. He tried to defend himself but it was no use, with one swift move he was dead. I dropped his body on top of a pile of copses.

Many Navy soldiers charged t'words me to avenge their dead comrade. A pile of men jumped on top of me, all swinging their swords at me, attempting to strike a deadly blow.

'VORTEX SHOCK WAVE'

All the men went flying off of me, hurdling into different directions. As I stood up, multiple waves of pain coursed through my body casing me to wince. I looked down at my body to see at least 20 or more stab wounds, each with its own stream of blood flowing from it. I coughed up blood all over my shirt. Yep, I'm gonna die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Game POV]

"Oh yes boss, its incredible. Shes been locked away forever, but 10 minutes into a fight and shes knocked out half her competition. This test proved well. The plan will work, I just know it."

"Yes well make sure she kills them all then you take action. Bring her to me. The plan is almost ready, don't fail now, do you hear? If you do I wont hesitate to execute you, got that?"

"Yes sir." I said, holing my neck, gulping. Aoski you cant fail this test. If you do. I'm toast.

I looked over, to see a bloody massacre of soldiers bodies. As I looked around I saw a very injured Aoski trying to keep her guard up, but there were just too many soldiers left. "Don't fail now, do you hear? If you do I wont hesitate in executing you, got that?" Those words rang in my head, over and over again.

Ooo shit what should I do, I cant let her die. Think Game what would you do in this situation? Oh man, if I don't do something quick it could be me on the chopping block. I know boss said not to interfere but what harm could lifting a few fingers do?

I gulped at the though. Defying bosses orders, that could get me in real trouble but what choice did I have, I mean if I didn't help, Aoski could get killed, which would kill me. Ugh No time for thinking I've already made up my mind.

I slowly lifted my hand into the air and slowly pulled it back. Then, ever so gracefully , gently pushed it forward, sending my aid to Aoski.

Man I hoped that helped. I hope I helped a little at least.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Aoski POV]

Arg if this stupid fight keeps up Ill surely die of blood loss, or at least pass out from it. Dammit all! Why do I have to be stuck in this stupid situation! I mean the pain is as bad enough but really..., wait a second why am I not felling pain anymore!? I looked down to see bandages?! covering my waist and leg??? What the fuck? How the hell did these appear? Doesn't matter but whatever did it i thank them, now I don't die, yet.

Ugh stop getting sidetracked! Come on you need to find a way out of here! As I argued with myself in my head I completely forgot about the fight. I quickly snapped out of my daze, expecting to see many navy soldiers charging words me what I saw in front of me was bloody massacre of, what once were Navy soldiers but now just piles of blood and flesh.