"Mr O'Connell. Can you look me in the eye and guarantee that this isn't some kind of a flimflam. Because if it is I am warning you..." Evy was interrupted by Rick.

"You're warning me". Rick said incredulously. Katharine and Jonathan turned to look at their little sister with wide eyes. They had never heard her threaten someone before unless it was either of them and usually that was to put soap in their mouths.

"Lady let me put it this way. My whole damn garrison believed in this so much that without orders they marched have way across Libya and into Egypt to find that city and when we got there, all we found was sand and blood". Rick stated angrily as he stared Evy in the eye. Katharine felt a bubbly feeling in her stomach at how Evy was staring at Rick but quickly willed it to go away. There was no way in hell she was going to fight with her sister over some bloke and anyways she did not have those feelings for Rick, not at all.

"Let me get your bags". Rick said as he picked up the suitcases and made his way onto the boat. All three siblings watched after him until he disappeared.

"Filthy. Rude! Complete scoundrel. Nothing to like there at all". Jonathan said as he stared at Katharine who just glared at him playfully. Yes he'd noticed the look on Evy's face when she saw O'Connell but he knew that was just awe and would go away in time.

"A bright good morning to all". A voice hollered behind them. All three siblings whipped around to see the Warden of the prison behind them.

"What the hell are you doing here"! Katharine demanded of the pig while her sister scolded her for her bad language.

"I'm here to protect my investment. Thank you very much". The warden proclaimed as he walked onto the boat all 3 siblings looked at each other and shared a sigh.

This was going to be one long journey.

~*Break*~

Katharine sat at a table outside as there was too much testosterone flying around inside and Jonathan was just adding to it. Evy had gone to the room they were sharing about an hour ago and Katharine was currently relaxing as she read a book, she was startled out of her reading by a bag slamming down on the table in front of her.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you". Rick said not all that apologetic. He just did not know how to approach her and even though he hadn't meant to scare her he couldn't help but tease her.

"The only thing that scares me anymore Rick is your manners". Katharine said as she looked at him, he frowned slightly as he opened his bag and sat across from her. Katharine looked at Rick's choice of weapons; she had brought her own assortment of weapons but not this much.

"Did I miss something"? Katharine asked as she glanced down at the dynamite with a confused gaze.

"There's something out there. Something underneath that sand". Rick said as he put one of his guns in its holster. He watched as Katharine examined the weapons. A lot had changed about her in 12 years she was more outgoing and confidant he supposed she had Jonathan and Evy to thank for that, but it wasn't just mental changes there were physical changes as well.

Her grey eyes didn't seem so sad anymore they were happier with a hint of excitement, he guessed that was there because of their upcoming adventure. Her hair had grown too instead of it being at her shoulders it now reached her waist which was most certainly more shapely than the last time he'd seen her. He blushed as he realised he was basically checking her out. He looked at Katharine to make sure she hadn't caught him only to see her still mesmerized by the amount and variety of weapons.

"Eve's is hoping to find a book and Jonathan thinks there's treasure". Katharine said as she rolled her eyes at her siblings.

"What about you"? He asked her. He was curious as to why she would want to go to Hamunaptra of all places. Yes it was full of history but it was extremely dangerous and it wasn't worth get shot or killed just for the history.