Coco Pebbles

Okay, if y'all don't know who JaxxTheJay is you need to go read his books, k, and this is from the promts chapter of his oneshot book and I thought it was perfect so I wanna write it... (I have more planned too)

Jordon

I grabbed a bowl from the cabnet, setting it down before walking over to the pantry to get some cereal. Just then a groggy George walked in, his hair messed up and his boxers nearly falling off. I smirked and turned back to the pantry, looking threw the dozens of cereals. George came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on the top of mine.

"Whatcha doin', babe?" He asked in a sleepy voice, I patted his head and spoke,

"Lookin' for somthing to eat."

"Oh, have some coco pebbles, they rock." George stated, laughing at his own stupid pun, I smiled.

"Nah, they sorta suck..." I muttered, George let go of me and I turned around to an angry and confused George.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked

"YOU THINK COCO PEBBLES SUCK?!" He yelled, I was a bit taken back but I was also confused.

"Babe, why ar-" I began but was cut off,

"How could you not like coco pebbles?" He asked frantically.

"George, calm down... " I stated

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?"

"Just apologize for yelling, and it'll be over"

"You want me to apologize, but I'm not going to apologize for my own existence," George whispered, turning away.

"Babe...but...Coco pebbles just taste like shit. It's just a cereal-"

"JORDON IT'S NOT A CEREAL, IT'S A LIFE STYLE!"