Vampire

I've seen alot of this done and I wanted to do it so hnng, here

Matt

We sat mindlessly staring at the tv, Dylan and I wanted to do something today but dew to it being a sunny day, instead of the cloudy day like we where supposed to have, we couldn't. I groaned an rolled on top of my boyfriend, laying face down in the couch with my stomach over his legs. He chuckled and played with my hair, twirling the long locks of curls in his skinny fingers.

"There has to be something to do today." I muttered into the black leather couch.

"We can go out tonight?" Dylan suggested, I shrugged and spun around, scooting down on the couch so my head rested on his lap and my legs hung off the edge of the couch. Dylan still played with my hair as he watched tv, I looked up at him and looked into his brown eyes, watching the tv flash before them. I patted his face before rolling off him, setting my legs first do I could catch myself.

"You wanna take a shower?" I asked, holding out my hand. He smiled and turned off the tv, grabbing my hand as I led him to the bathroom.

"So, would you like to eat then maybe go so something fun?" Dylan asked, putting on a hat as I played with my hair, trying to get it to stay where I wanted it. I felt Dylan's arms wrap around me, holding on to my stomach as he kissed my neck from behind. I could feel the light graze of his fangs against my skin, tearing slightly at the pale flesh. I tried to hide my moan as Dylan licked the blood from my neck, he went back to kissing my neck, smirking into each kiss.

"C-come on you tease, l - let's go-o" I murmured, reaching a hand behind me to grab Dylan's hair and pull him off my neck.

"But Matty, I'm hungry.."he spoke softly into my ear.

"You can eat when we're out.." I turned around to look at him, hid blood lust making his eyes grow a deep red as he tried to suppress the urge to bite me. I sighed and held out my wrist, knowing it'll be hidden by my jacket once we went out. Dylan smiled at me and kissed me hard as he grabbed my wrist, pulling my sleeve up when he broke away from me.

"This won't hurt, baby..." I said, looking into my eyes before turning back to my wrist and bitting down, I could feel the pain rush threw my veins causeing me to yelp. The dizziness came next, from the sudden take of my blood. Several moments past and my wrist was numb, Dylan stopped and looked back to me.

"Let's get you patched up then we'll have the best night ever."