"Edward Jacob." I turned around and saw Jacob come up the stairs.

"And that's my cue." I said standing up I walked downstairs and noticed I forgot my shoes I walked back up and saw Bella reach for the cup and her back cracked and her head jerk back and she fell on her knees I gasped and covered my mouth with my sleeves and felt my eyes start to tear up. I knew the baby was killing her from inside out but this was scary everyone ran to her and but it felt like everything went in slow motion I saw them lift her up and take her to the room downstairs and Alice calling my name while holding the phone, I snapped back to reality and took a deep breath I set my shoes on and ran to Bella she was in the bed sweating and crying it wasn't a pleasant sight to see. I grabbed her hand as she started screaming at everyone Rosalie cut her stomach open with the knife and as soon as she saw the blood she blanked out Jacob jumped across the bed tackling her down and Alice dragged her out I looked down at Bella and she was yelling for Rosalie.

"Save her you have to change her." Jacob said looking at Bella.

"I can't not while he still in there, I have to get him out first." Edward said shaking his head looking at Bella she was screaming in so much pain she just squeezed my hand tighter.

"Bella, stay focus keep your heart beating." Jacob said with tears in his eyes.

"He's suffocating." Bella yelled with so much tears I sniffed and looked at Edward as he was trying to get the baby out. Everything went quiet and the only thing you could hear was baby cries I looked at Bella and all you saw was love in her eyes as she gazed upon the baby or should I say Reneseme. I let go of Bella's hand and watched as she cradled Reneseme in her hands. Bella winced in pain and gave her back to Edward she watched as he took her and held her I looked back at Bella and she stopped breathing I guess Jacob noticed to.

"Bella, Bella." He kept saying shaking her my heart started pounding faster and faster, Jacob gave her mouth to mouth and started pumping her chest while Edward was trying to get Reneseme out of his hands.

"Jacob take the baby." Edward said putting a napkin on her.

"Keep that away from me." He said looking at him and back to Bella."Jasmine come get her." I shook my head and looked back at Bella, I couldn't be around someone or something that killed a friend of mines especially someone that is that evil. Rosalie came in and told Edward to give her to her. Edward was hesitant at first but soon gave her to Rosalie. I watched as Edward pull out a big needle with greyish silverish stuff inside and jab it right in her chest I jumped and covered my mouth with my long sweatshirt to prevent from screaming. He pushed down and made all that stuff go inside of her.

"What is that?" Jacob asked.

"It's My Venom." He replied. We stood back and watched her nothing happened tears started rolling out of my eyes uncontrollably.

"I won't kill you, that be to easy, you deserve to live like this." Jacob said with tears out his eyes. I walked out and Jacob followed me I stopped and Jacob fell to the ground and I did to I hid my face under his arm and we cried.

"She didn't make it." Seth said with a cracked up voice. I cried my eyes out into Jacobs shirt and he did the same with mine while rocking back and forth. The night was quiet and all you could hear was are sniffing Jacob got up and I watched as he left in the house I saw Seth and he came over to me, he held me as I cried a little more in his shirt he slid his fingers through my hair trying to calm me down but I was to hurt after witnessing birth and death at the same time.

"It's going to be okay, I know it." He whispered. I squeezed on his shirt and Leah rubbed my arm. I looked at her and she gave me a reassuring smile.She changed into her wolf formation and I let go of Seth he smiled slightly and walked me inside the house and to my room."you should lay down for a while." I nodded and watched as he kissed my head and walk out the door and close it. I heard a lot wolf noises outside but I thought it was Seth,Leah and Jacob, but it got louder I opened the door and walked downstairs I saw a huge brawl outside with the Cullen's and the wolfs I wiped my tears and opened the front door I saw Jacob jump of the stairs and land in front of Edward facing Sam I stood by the porch and watched the whole scene. Sam charged at Jacob sending him in the air and changing into his wolf formation, he stepped forward.

"Jacob imprinted." Edward said Jacob was looking superior to Sam."He can't hurt her, whoever a wolf imprints on can't be harmed, it's their most absolute law." Edward said Seth looked at me and I smiled.

~• 3 weeks later •~

I sat on this rock leaning my head on Seth's shoulder I felt a new born appear out of nowhere I gasped and Seth looked at me. I got up and he looked at me. I teleported inside the house and everyone looked at me.

"Bella." was the only thing I could manage to say. Everyone looked at in another then Alice had a vision then everyone finally knew what I was talking about.