Chap 1

Jacqees's pov:
Wat up I'm jacquees, I'm 29, I have a daughter named Ciara, she is 15, she is the most beautiful young woman is what my mom would say but to me she is my little girl and I would do anything for her.

Ciara's pov:
Hey y'all, I'm Ciara, I'm 15 I go to west brook high school right now it the summer, but when school start back I'm going to be in 10th grade but, I'm not as nice as I seem or look so don't be fooled.

Issa's pov:
Wats good people I'm Issa, I'm jacquees's cousin...I'm 23 years old I have a little cousin named Ciara...huh... I know I'm not suppose to be say this because she 15, but man she is fine as fuck to be that young, and she gotta big ass booty sometimes I just want to grab it sometimes.

Jacquees's pov:
I'm going to the studio today so I can work on some singles, and Ciara is going to be home alone, she don't like to be home by herself.

"DAD YOU CANT LEAVE ME HERE BY MYSELF" Ciara said.

"And why not?" I asked.

"cause" she said.

"cause what" I said.

"I'm scared" she said looking around.

"You can't be serious" I asked laughing.

"what's so funny?" She said sitting on the couch.

"what's funny is that your almost 16 and your scared to be home by yourself, why are you so scared to be home by yourself?" I replied.

"because someone could come in and rob the house while I'm home, or someone could set me up and kidnap me, or there could be ghost in the house trying to kill me, or their could be-" she said before I cut her off.

"I get it I get it, for someone so tough you sure do sound like a scaredy cat" I said teasing her.

"so i can go with you?" She asked.

"no, but I'll send Issa to check on you" I said smiling.

"omg" she huffed.

"I love you cece" I said kissing her forehead.

"love you to daddy" she said.

"see ya later" I said.

"ok bye" she said

Ciara's pov:
When my daddy left I ran upstairs and laid on my bed, I looked at the time it was 3:45 I just put my head phones in and listened to music.

Jacquees's pov:
I made it to the studio and got strait to work, the first song I QueMixed was Persian Rugs it was good...I sounded good..the second one was how bout now It was a good on too, after we rehersed we went to my nigga Tj house for some chill time, when we got there they rolled three blunts and we smoked, Issa only smoked one.

"aye bro I'm bout to bounce" Issa said.

"alr bro..aye can you check on Cece for me she at the crib, the spare key is under the welcome mat" I said.

"alr see y'all niggas later" he said leaving.

Issa's pov:
I left and headed for que's house..30 mins later I arrived at que's house, I looked under the mat and grabbed the key and unlocked the door, I walked in and closed the door behind me i called her name she didn't answer, I walked up the stair and went to her room and slowly opened the door I saw her laying on her bed, I tip toed in her room and scared her she screamed and I laughed and she punched me in the arm and I laughed harder.

"ugh cousin nuk why you do that?" She said nudging me.

"cause I new it was going to be funny" I said laughing.