“Scott” she called out as I turned around

“He did this, he your grandpa did this to him, I’m going to kill him” I yelled as she looked at me with teary eyes

She couldn’t even say anything she just left.

I started to run and I wasn’t planning on stopping till I got to Allison house. I finally got there and kicked the door open, Allison dad was standing in the hallway. I just walked by him he didn’t stop me ether. I jumped down the basement stairs, smelling Stiles smell, I know I was in the right spot, when I look up to see Derek’s two teen werewolf tied up they both look at me a shock. I turned around to come face to face with Allison’s shit head grandpa. He throw me into a electrical box I couldn’t really see anything till I saw Allison standing behind her grandpa with her cross bow. Then I hear a snap sound and he hit the floor. Then everything went black everything I couldn’t hear any thing.

When I finally came to all I could hear were cries. I got up and looked over at Allison kneeling over her grandpa’s body. I walked behind her and lifted her up by her armpits she turned around and hugged me still crying, when her dad came downstairs she ran to him still crying.

“I had to daddy” she said

“I know baby” he said

“He was going to hurt Scott, he did hurt Scott” she said as Scott turned off the electricity that was executing the other teen wolfs and helped them down.

“Allison I’m fine the only two people I’m worried about is Stiles and you” I said walking towards her.

“Why are you worried about me” she asked finally getting out of the hug.

“Because you just killed your grandpa trying to save me” I said.

“I had to he hurt Stiles and then you what else could he do he’s turning humans innocent humans and I’m scared for Stiles” she said as she started crying again.

“The babies are fine and Derek is with him, I think Derek loves Stiles,” I said