"No, like I literally shut off my phone because I did not feel like being bothered. I've heard way too much bad news today and I'm not sure if I can take anymore right now"

"Well girl it's Kyrie and it's not good"

She drew a long sigh, "What about Kyrie? Shouldn't he be playing?"

"Well he was, but during overtime he got injured and pretty much limped off the court in so much pain. Right now his dad and agent are in the locker room with him and it does not look good at all" I exclaimed.

"Are you serious right now? I told Kyrie do not take any chances going back on that court if he wasn't ready yet" 

"Dri, I really think you should calm down because your tone of voice is really scaring me a bit"

"How do you expect me to calm down right now Zi? You would keep calm in a situation like this?"

The louder her voice became the more I had to remove the phone off my ear. Soon I became more irritated with how overly dramatic she was becoming and I had no other option to hand the phone over to Jux.

"Adrienne don't worry we just praying for the best right now, please calm down"

After what seemed to be twenty minutes of talking, Jux walked back over to where a few of were standing in front of the locker rooms, and handed my phone back to me.

Josh was the first to speak, "What did she say?"

"She'll be here in the morning"

"Did you get her to calm down?" I asked.

"Not so much"

Adrienne

"Can they stop blowing up my phone with these stupid messages and notifications? I know he's injured, damn"

After I spoke to Jux on the phone, there was just no reassurance in my spirit that Kyrie was doing fine. My whole mind went into panic mode and I had to get on the private jet to Oakland right now. The whole time in the back of my head, I tried to tell myself 'Adrienne stop thinking the worst. He will be fine', but from reading these sport blogs and seeing pictures it took my nervousness on a different level.

This has not been the best day for me at all. With the amount of bad news I keep receiving it was really taking a lot in me not cry, and I'm not really the type that likes to get emotional easily but having situations that involve people close to me can bring a weak side from me.

Soon as I arrived in Oakland, my phone was off the complete hook. Notifications, phone calls, and text messages were the only thing coming through. Even people I did not even know found a way to my number and were constantly calling just to be nosey on what was going on with Kyrie. I myself was still confused as ever on his situation, and hardly anyone wanted to let me know complete details.

I haven't exactly spoken to Kyrie yet, but I did get to talk to his dad this morning and he informed about what was going on right now and that Ky would be going for an MRI later in the morning.

My outfit was very casual and dressed in an Angel white lace nude long sleeve crop top, torn extreme biker blue jeans, and white eve Giuseppi Zanotti skater shoes.

I think what pissed me off the most were the whole paparazzi in the face arriving to the hotel and coming out the SUV. It was just extremely unnecessary right now and it caused me to view them as vultures. Simply I paid them all no mind and ignored every single question they asked.

*

"So what exactly is going on?"

I looked up at Jux and Josh, who both held expressions of worrisome and didn't really look like they got much rest as well. Zizi didn't look any better; instead she seemed a bit more frantic.