Chapter 16- Together Time

Start from the beginning

"Yeah," I said, understanding what she meant. "Just let me change first... And watch one episode?" She gave me a friendly smile. So it has to be one quick episode, huh. With that, she left smiling the whole way down. Usually, her threats don't go that far. The worst her threats get is stabbing my phone, labtop, and T.V. I guess this is really stressful for her. Suddenly, something encloses around my waist. I was so frightened, that I almost lost the strength in my legs. 

"You're mom is really something," Karma stated in a playful voice, while resting his chin on my shoulder. I just sighed in agreement. "What does she mean you're going to bail?" 

 "Oh, I don't like it when family comes over," I started to explain. "That's why I'm just going to stay in my room and my mom is going to tell them that I went to a friend's house." The truth is, my dad's side of the family are such snobs. I know I'm rude, but they're worse.

"Heh~." He then held up my bra in front of my face. My face flushed red as I try to snatch it, only for it to disappear behind me. Karma held it back as I quietly hopped to reach it. "It's bigger than I thought," he teased. My cheeks burned and I gave him a nasty glare. 

 "It's not that big!" I yelled in a harsh whisper. He gave me a curious look. 

 "It's supposed to be a compliment," he said. I stopped jumping for it. 

 "Really?" I asked. Just then, I felt the towel loosen around my chest. We both noticed it falling, and I quickly crouched down, before it fell completely. While smirking, Karma swung my bra around with one finger and leveled his gaze with mine. "Give it back," I demanded while looking away and blushing terribly. 

 "Can't. This your punishment." 

 "Punishment my f****** a**." Karma was really surprised by how I cursed and I lowered my head for a moment. "I wasn't supposed to say that out loud," I explained. 

 "Is it that embarrassing for you?" he asked in a teasing voice. 

 "Because you saw it!" 

 "Katsumi?" my mom called out. I looked at the stairs, hoping she wouldn't come up. I couldn't move. Not with the towel so low and Karma right in front of me. Then, he started to lean in. The closer he came, the more I tensed up. Surprisingly, he hugged me and we got up together. I pointed at my bedroom and carefully, we went in while sticking together. Inside, Karma was about to move away, but I immediately wrapped my arms around him. 

 "Just wait a second," I said. A smirk appeared on his face. While one hand kept Karma sticking to me, I used the other to pull up the towel and cover myself up. "Okay." Karma backed away and peeked out the door. 

 "I'm going to get my stuff," he said. 

 "Make sure to get my clothes while you're at it." He frowned at me, before he left. I sat on my bed with a bitter smile. He's so going to make me pay for that.

 I managed to put on some clothes, before Karma came in. In fact, I started drying my hair with the towel. I had on a tank top and running shorts. Of course a bra as well. The thought of it made me blush. I turned my head to the side and placed my arms more over my chest, as I dried my hair. He sat down right next to me while smirking. I felt a bit uncomfortable by how close he was. "What's wrong?" he asked. I gave him a cold glare.

"Hey, take off your shirt," I said. He gave me a really weird look. "No matter how I see it, it's really unfair. Sure, I have to do everything you want today, but you saw..." I couldn't even finish the sentence.

"I didn't see anything," Karma said with an innocent expression. 

 "You saw as much as I saw." I gave him a disdainful glare for even trying to lie.