"Watch tomorrow media, Adrienne Taylor leaves building on crutches" Zizi laughed.

I chuckled, "Leaves building on crutches wearing a bedazzled cast"

"Excuse me Adrienne, I don't mean to interrupt the conversation but Liam wanted me to tell you that you have to be in Houston by Friday for the movie audition" Jessica spoke up.

I looked blankly at her, "No that's not right. I have to be in Houston on Sunday not Friday"

"Actually it's Friday, because they moved the audition up"

"I thought we were going to game Friday" Zi asked.

"I thought we were too. That was the plan" I quavered.

This is so confusing. My plan was to watch my boyfriend play on Friday and then fly out on Saturday for the movie audition. I need to talk to Liam or my agent because this is not going to work.

***

"Here is your phone" Jessica handed me my phone, as well as a bottle of Gatorade once I was able to sit down.

Day two of being on crutches and I had this long meeting today with Liam about the whole movie audition and sadly I will not be able to attend game one of the finals, but I was hoping this audition wouldn't cause me to miss Kyrie play in the other games.

"Did I have any phone calls?" I asked, unlocking my phone.

"A couple, nothing really important" she answered.

"What about from Kyrie?"

She shook her head, "No, he didn't call"

"Okay, thank you" I frowned, watching her walk upstairs.

Just when I wanted to click on my twitter app, an incoming call came in from Kyrie and I couldn't help but stare at the screen before sliding the green answer key.

"Now you call me? I haven't heard from you all day" I whined, raising my right leg up.

As a girlfriend, I never want to go without talking to my boyfriend. So yeah I'm a going to be a brat about him not speaking to me today, like that's ridiculous on his part.

"Well hello to you too, and Adrienne I called you twice" he bellowed.

I scrunched up my face. "No you didn't. My assistant said you never called"

"I spoke to your assistant and she was the one who told me you weren't around to answer the phone"

"She told me you didn't call though"

"I did Adrienne. Maybe if you look through your missed calls, then you would see I called twice this morning" he chuckled.

I wasn't even going to look through my missed call log, because I knew Kyrie was telling the truth but what I didn't understand is why would Jessica lie and say he never called. She had a lot of explaining to do.

"I'm sorry" I paused, chuckling lowly. "I was really thinking you didn't call me, like I was starting to feel some type of way about it kid"

"I never wanna go a day without talking to you, and I'm not about to start now"

I licked my lips, smiling. "That's true and because of you, I probably use face time more than anyone on this planet"

"That's a good thing and how's your leg doing?" he asked, as I heard him clear his throat.

"How's my leg doing or how are your legs doing? Did you forget you have two injured legs" I laughed.

"Yeah, but I'm not the one on crutches" he joked.