Chapter 1: Bad things happen to good people

Heyy, I changed the blurb as I came up with a new idea. Hopefully it keeps you wanting more xo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather's P.O.V:

"Now come on, we can't be lost" Jai said as he looked at the map. He flipped it left, he turned it right, he rotated it upside down. He gave up.

"We are lost" he surrendered.

"Hold up, we can't be lost, we have only been in the car for 40 minutes" I said realistically.

"Why don't you drive" Beau said sarcastically but then I thought, Why not? I learnt how to drive there when I was trying to get my licence so I basically know the route.

"Alright" I said.

Beau looked at me and laughed "I was joking babe" he said and kissed my forehead.

"Well I'm not, get out of the drivers seat" I ordered.

"Babe, I like it when your demanding" he said with a cheeky grin.

"Beau, move" he did as I instructed and got out of the car. I got out for the side door and switched seats with him, I sat down comfortably and adjusted the seat.

I snatched the map out of Jai's hands and examined it. I recognised some of the roads names and decided it was best if I dorvee back until I remembered which road to take and to go from there. So that's exactly what I did. I did a U-turn which Beau objected to and I drove back. 

After 7 minutes I recognised a road and realised that was where Beau went wrong, I chucked a right and then I understood I was on the right path.

I have been driving for more than an hour now and everything looks familiar, Beau is pissed off beause he got us lost and got showed up by his girlfriend, I just laughed along. 

I knew the car trip would be long but it felt longer because there was no conversation going in the car. Jai had turned down the radio to a minimal volume, it was just a faint murmer in the background and no one opened their mouths to say anything, ask anything, so I decided to start us off.

"What are we gonna do when we get up there?" I asked praying someone would answer me.

"Well I was going to try and learn how to surf" Beau finally answered after he saw no one else was going to.

"Oh I know how to surf, I could teach you" I offered.

Luke and Jai looked at eachother an laugh "She can hold your hand too Beau-Job" Jai said.

"Or teach you how to wipe your ass" Luke said laughing even harder.

"Your girlfriend can surf better than you" Jai continued to tease but it was too much.

"SHUT UP JAI" Beau yelled. Everyone pretty much sealed their mouths shut after that. I needed to cough but I was worried I was going to be yelled at so I held it in.

My throat is tickling and itching, my stomach was tight and I really needed to cough. I gripped my hands tighter on the wheel hoping it would pass, but it didn't. Finally I let out a rawr of a cough, which was extremely loud and I saw Jai was on the verge of laughing but he kept it shut before Beau goes on another hissy fit.

"What did you say?" Beau asked impatiantly.

Jai held his mouth in an 'o' shape and shook his head. I quickly turned my head and saw Luke was covering his mouth. Beau's face was stern "Are you going to answer me?" he asked. Okay so he was talking to me, but I didn't say anything.