Persona 3 Portable

It’s been 26 days since I transferred school to Gekkoukan High School. I still remember the day where I arrived late to Iwatodai station on the 6th of April 2009 and I got my Persona on the 9th April 2009. Hahahaha…when think it back its pretty weird and exciting. A normal student like me possesses such power, a power that can defeat shadows. But what Igor said to me, my powers are pretty impressive because I can change any types of arcana during battle. It is kind of rare arcana to him. Because of this power, Mitsuru senpai pointed me as the leader of SEES team. SEES is Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad. A squad that goes into Tartarus, a tower that only appear late night or should I call The Dark Hour. We still couldn’t find the answer on how the Tartarus and the Dark Hour exist in this land. But I have the feeling that we will find the answer we seek anytime soon.

       Well a few days later, in class after the school finish, Junpei said that Akihiko-senpai is at the hospital getting his arm checkup and he called him to get something for him.

       “Yup, he knows who to count on” he said with a big smile on his face

       “He only asked you cuz you don’t have anything else to do after school” Yukari said teasing Junpei kun even so what she said was the truth.

       “H-Hey, I resent that.” Junpei said looking at Yukari chan face

       “*giggle* I’m just kidding. So, what’d he want you to bring?” She said asking Junpei what was Akihiko-senpai request.

       “The class roster for 2E” Junpei answered

       “What’s he want that for?” Yukari said answered with a question that Junpei kun also don’t know. “Well, I don’t have practice today, so I’ll go with you. You’re coming to right Minako?” she asked

       “Definitely! ” I answered with a happy smile

       “Cool” Yukari smiled

       “W-Wait a minute…” Junpei said with a weird face

       “What? Is there a problem?” She asked

       “Well, it was ME he asked….” He answered with not a happy smile on his face.

       We three packed our bags and go to Tatsumi Memorial Hospital together bringing the class roster for 2E. When we arrived, an unfamiliar young man is here sitting on the bed instead of Akihiko-senpai. The man eyes look directly to us with no words coming out of his mouth. Junpei then bravely ask him.

       “Umm… Is… Akihiko-senpai…in this room? By any chance?” He said while looking at the young man

       “What are all of you guys doing here?” Akihiko-senpai said standing behind us

       “We came to see you” I answered

       “I’m just here for a checkup” He said with a warm smile

       “Is that it, Aki?” The mysterious man finally open his mouth after staring at us three long enough.

       “Yeah, thanks.” Akihiko-senpai answered the man question

       “Tch…I don’t have time for this shit.” The man said walk coolly while putting his hands on to his pocket jacket. “You..” The young man was on his way out when he stopped and stared at me.. “Never mind…” then he start walking straight to the door