Chapter 1 "New Fable"

Bigby's POW
New day in Fabletown started as always, I just got in to the office, sat down on chair and started smoking. I don't know why but I felt something new...something weird and dangerous...
Some seconds pass and Snow get in to my office. She got in her hands many papers which means new work for me *probably*.
"Mornig Sheriff" Snow said with beautiful smile on her face.
"Hello Miss Snow" I answered with smile.
"I hope you started your day with good mood...I've got some news for you" I don't know why but she seemed nervous and afraid. "We've got new Fable in our community and... she have same surname as you Bigby...that's werid because fables don't have the same surnames...did you know her?"
After that Snow showed me that girl documents.
"I've never seen her before...Lara Wolf...hmm..." Snow looked at me thoughtfully.
"I've never seen that girl...in books... I've never heard her name ...anything about her" I felt that Snow seemed a little bit jealous.
"Did she came to the office or she just left those documents?"
I asked
"Well...she only left those documents to Buffkin" Snow answer, then I look at Snow and started thinking about this new girl-fable.
"What's on your mind Bigby?" Snow asked
"I want to meet that girl...I have strange feeling about her...
Lara Wolf ....."
"Alright...I also want to meet her...I'll call her and ask about meeting"
"Alright" I said with thoughtful face.
End of Bigby's POW
Then Snow left Bigby's office.
For both of them it was strange situation new fable with same surname as Bigby.
Lara Wolf who is that girl ?
-------------------------------------------
So guys what do you think ? C:
I hope you will like it ☺
Sorry for mistakes (if I made some) and for my English >. <
So until next chapter see ya ;D