Chapter 3

Adopted

Elsie pov-

As I was reading a book I hear Mrs. David

screaming at the littled kids about drawing on the wall. Oh how I remember thought days.
Flashback
I just got bored from listening to the older kids about how everything is going to be ok cause when they get adopted they be so happy.So I saw a colorful marker and I drawed on the wall and Mrs David got mad and put me in time out and slapped me.
Flashback over

As I was reading I wish I was this girl has a mom and dad has a boy but his mom had cancer and when she was dieing he couldn't take it and he was giving up life.But she saved him by not doing all the stuff cause she went through it to. It's a awesome book.

But I was in chapter 17 Mrs.David told me and Jake that we have visitors. As I walk down stairs I saw and you want believe it but it was Harry Styles and Niall Horan but I think they got married how would I know Carly well lets just say she is fan/directioner. I look forward anf saw Jake Mrs.David who are these people. Jake this is Harry and Niall Storan's nice to finally to meet you Harry said and I didn't say anything I was Shy. Jake smiled and I smile. Well yall you guys only have to sign papers and they arr good to go.

Mrs.David told us to go pack are stuff.

Hey guys I hope you like this book. I know I probably will get hates because of Narry Storan book but I have another book call don't do it. I hope you liked this chapter please vote and comment please and thanks.  Best people ever
Update very soon