1. First Time Sax

Adam G. Sevani as Leo ---->

 I immediately stepped back and pulled the gun back in horror. He flushed and slapped his nose until it was out. I watched them numbly as they yelled at each other. The gun was hanging limply by the side.

 His nose set on fire. He pattered it out as if it was nothing. Like the worst was that it was embarrassing and that's it. Like he hadn't just had his own nose set on fire!

 I just stood there numbly, my mouth hanging open. I couldn't feel my arms, my legs, or anything. The fire boy wouldn't look me in the eye.

 These people aren't normal. They're not normal. And when people aren't normal, they bring trouble. I shouldn't get involved at all. Nope, I shouldn't. I should just walk away now, pretend this never happened. It will be easier. Who knows what they know? Who knows what they might know about me? They say ignorance is bless.

 I noticed he had a tool belt around his waist and a screwdriver in his hand... He must have been the one who disabled the alarm! How did he do that?! It took me two hours to do that! He disabled that in seconds! I had spent days in bed looking up ideas and theories!

I grabbed his arm, the gun occasionally hit my hip as I hurried into the hallway. He stumbled from my grip and we were by the door, I pointed to the alarm and looked at him.

 "Y-You want me to fix it?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Actually I wanted him to show me how he did it so fast, but that's the same thing.

 I flicked the white hanging case of the alarm. The wires hung limply, everything was pulled apart. If you touched one simple thing wrong, it would immediately increase the volume by eight decibels and call the police.

 He nodded and pulled out a screwdriver from his belt and set to work. He was nearly finished but the wires still needed to be done, they needed to be wielded together. He turned around a gave the group a look, "I need fire,"

 The girl with choppy hair raised her brow, "You can't! She'll know!"

 The Asian kid, Frank spoke up, "She's already seen the nose thing, I think she's already got the idea,"

 Leo's jaw clenched before he faced the alarm, he held up a finger to one of the wires before I pulled back his hand and tutted. He can disable my alarm in seconds but just nearly gave himself an electric shock? I hid a smile and shook my head and pointed to the alarm. He nodded and muttered:

 "Don't touch, I've got it," I didn't know why he said that, I couldn't speak English, well that's what he thought. I shooed him away and he took a few steps away with a look of confusion.

 I shielded the alarm with my body, making sure that no-one could see what I was doing, I pressed my finger against the computer chip that I had fixed in and I felt the electricity buzzed throughout my finger. I willed the electricity closer to me, I felt tingles up my arm as it became mine. I felt an emptiness in the alarm and knew that I had successfully sucked the electric out of it.  I took a step back and I suddenly felt more... Alive. Numbers flooded past my eyes and I shook my head and my vision turned to normal.

 I showed him a light that was no longer on. He nodded with a tinge of pink on his cheeks and I flicked his forehead, the group burst out in laughter.

 He pressed his finger against both fraying wires and tiny flame flicked on the tip of the finger. I gasped and a spark flicked off as he pulled them together and a wisp of smoke replaced the flame. He placed the wires back in their place and I put the cable in the alarm and turned it on, normally.