love and for givens

Sakura slammed her door and ran upstairs. She entered her room and threw herself into her pillow, crying.

"That baka...what does he know..."

Sakura lifted her head. Then, something caught her eye. Actually, it was a bunch of things. On her desk were all sorts of gifts, flowers, candy and cards. She started to cry, but happy tears, not sorrow tears.

"He was right...someone did send me gifts..."

She stood up and opened her gifts. He got a pink dress, a new hat, weapons, make-up, some wallpaper and even a diamond necklace with matching earrings. She smiled. She couldn't believe someone cared so much. Then, something came through her window. Sakura turned to see a kunai with a note attached to it. She untied the note and read it.

"Sakura

I do understand what you are going through. You forget, I have the Kyuubi in me, so every holiday I'm shunned. Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, and especially my birthday. I can't even receive candy on Halloween. So I do know. But you don't know what my true feelings are about Valentines Day. I love you, Sakura. This is the only day I can admit this to you. I just wish you felt the same...

I hope you enjoy those gifts. I spent a lot of money on them.

Your Lover, Naruto."

Sakura started to cry. 'So he is the one you cares for me...'

Sakura started to run to Naruto's apartment. When she arrived, though, there was a sign on the door. It read, 'No Vacancy!' Sakura was confused. She headed to the front office of the apartments. She came to the front desk.

"Excuse me...Why is there a sign on apartment 13A saying, 'No Vacancy'?"

"Oh! The boy who lived there sold it."

"WHAT!?!"

"Yeah, he said there was someone else who deserved the money more."

"Oh...thanks..." Sakura walked out. She started to cry even more.

'He...he sold his home...for...for me...'

Sakura walked to the park, heading to the bench that Sasuke left her those many years ago. But when she arrived, she saw Naruto sleeping on the bench. She started crying more. She walked over to him and shook him.

"Naruto...Naruto wake up..."

"Uh...what...who is it?"

"It's me, Naruto..."

"S-Sakura?"

"Naruto, I want to talk to you."

"You aren't going to yell at me, are you?" he asked, a bit of harshness in his voice.

"No, Naruto, actually, I want to thank you."

"Huh?"

"Come to my house."

"HUH!?!"

"Just come on." She took his hand and dragged him to her house. When they arrived, she put Naruto on her couch. She went into her room and brought her gifts in the room. She put the gifts on his lap, excluding the dress. Naruto looked at her.

"What is this?"

"The gifts you got me."

"Huh?"

"Don't play with me."

"Okay...so it was me."

"Why did you sell your home for me?"

"I...I..."

"Well?"

"I love you! I LOVE YOU SAKURA! THAT IS WHY I WAS SURE YOU WOULD GET GIFTS! I SOLD MY HOUSE SO THAT YOU WOULDN'T FEEL THE SAME WAY I DO EVERYDAY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

"Na-Naru-Narto..."

Silence engulfed the room. Sakura looked at Naruto, who was crying. Sakura felt something in her chest hurt. She grabbed the pain, then she realized that it was her heart. She felt so guilty after everything she had done to him in the past. At that moment, she didn't know what inclined her to do this, but she grabbed Naruto's face and connected his lips with hers. Naruto was shocked, but he returned it, nonetheless. The kiss was full of love and passion. The heat radiating from them was enough to set water on fire. When they released, Naruto looked at her.

"Sakura-chan?"

"Naruto...no, Naruto-kun, I love you too..."

"Really?"

"Yes..."

They kissed again. When they released, Sakura placed her head on Naruto's shoulder.

"Naruto-kun?"

"Hm?"

"Since you have nowhere to live, I was thinking...want to stay with me?"

"R-really?"

"Yeah, come on!"

Sakura pulled Naruto into her bedroom. Sakura started to change into her new dress, while Naruto changed into his boxers and slipped in bed. Sakura followed him and snuggled into his neck. She kissed his neck, causing him to shiver.

"Good-night, Naruto-kun."

"Good-night Sakura-chan. I love you."

"I love you too."

They fell asleep into each others arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so this is it. what do you think?

was that bad? or romantic?

please comment and vote.

I'm going to write more stories but first tell what do you like to be?

here is some example:

narusaku , sasusaku , naruhina , sasuhina and so on.

please comment

bay everyone.