The 3 forests

There were 3 forests. The winter forest, the desert forest, and the water forest. Two people who would soon meet lived in two of those forests. Jack Frost lived among the winter forest. He worked there with the guardians. Rapunzel lived among the desert forest. She lived there with her mother in a big tower high up so that she could never leave. Both had amazing powers. Soon to be put to the test.

Rapunzels pov: Hi I'm Rapunzel I live with my "mother" high up in a tower somewhere random in the woods. I'm constantly trying to escape. She's always telling me the forests are dangerous places. But I believe them to be something beautiful. I would want to visit the winter forest because it is always so hot in my tower, and the winter forest is a cold place. It gets quite boring up here with no one up here. At least I have pascal. He's my pet camelion. He's been with me basically my whole life.

Jacks pov: Hi I'm Jack Frost. I live in the winter forest along with my fellow guardians. It gets quite boring being here all the time. I am always with the same people ya know? I mean I LOVE my job but, I like adventure. And I want to explore another forest especially the desert forest. Mainly because it's always so cold here and there's snow everywhere.

Rapunzels pov: okay. I have decided to sneak out and head to the winter forest. I shall leave tomorrow after mother goes to the store. It's decided. I'm so happy❤️

Jacks pov: okay. So I'm leaving tomorrow after I go with the tooth fairy to get new wings. It's settled. I couldn't be happier.