🎂 Cake 1/2🎂

I am not a piece of cake, for you to just discard

While you walk away, with the frosting of my heart

Grim's attention was snapped away from the display case when Yuu pinched his ear lightly, making the feline wince and pout, "You sure it's her birthday today?" Grim questioned turning to face Yuu again after drooling over the cakes behind the glass. The notion made Yuu roll his eyes and nod, "Absolutely not! But I wanna do something special," Yuu explained.

"Huh?"

"We were teleported here at the same time, exactly a month ago, on a Monday just like the one tomorrow. And I don't know, she's from Hell, maybe she doesn't have a Birthday to celebrate since.. y'know..."

One of Grim's ear drooped down in confusion and curiosity, Yuu sighed softly.

"I don't think Velvette is... really who she says she is,"

"HER NAME ISN'T VELVETTE?"

"...eh, something like that," Yuu smiled softly, looking down at Grim's wide sapphire eyes, laughing to himself softly at his dumbfounded look.

Yuu shook his head and thought to himself a bit about the exotically hair colored girl, she only disclosed that she was from Hell, that there are angels- but that always brung up the question: Is there life before Hell?? Is there a place like Earth where these sinners like her come from? And if so, was Yuu and her more closer than he originally thought?

"Yuu, Grim? What're you two doing here?" A voice calls out, looking up, Yuu locked eyes with three familiar seniors form Heartslabyul, Riddle, Trey, and Cater, the baker boy holding some groceries in one hand, seemed like he was planning to bake.

"Nyah! It's the Heartslabyul super seniors!"

"I don't think you know what that means..."

"As feisty as always! So, what are you guys up to?" Cater greeted the two of them with a peace sign and a wink, making Yuu sigh mentally a bit, turning away from the delicious looking pastries, but Grim kept their keen eye on them, scrutinizing and examining all of them.

"Oh, we were just looking for some cakes," Yuu briefly explained, smiling a bit, the grass haired boy arched an eyebrow a bit, "What for? Celebrating something?" Trey questioned politely, shifting the heavy groceries into one hand.

"Oh.. I just wanted to celebrate a one month anniversary with Velvette.. for getting here an all..." The light in Cater's bright green eyes lightened up a bit, making Yuu's voice slowly descend into a meek whisper, scared of his supposed upperclassman. "It warms my heart to see my freshies get along so well!" that made Yuu let out an anxious chuckle.

"Mind if we join ya in planning?" Cater proposed, the ginger would be delighted to see you again after the mall hangout, maybe he'd be able to catch a smile on camera too, you just looked so cute when you were happy...

"I don't see why not..?" Yuu answered, nodding, smiling earnestly at their willingness, "I suppose I can make room to join you all tonight," Riddle thought out loud, putting a hand on his chin, reviewing what he had to do during the night, but even if he had things to do, he told himself that he would clear the schedule for you- this.

After Riddle's overblot, he had been doing a lot of self reflection and thinking about when you cried in front of him, with him. He really appreciates you and all that you did, letting him in and being accepting towards him, even though you were one of the few he physically hurt a lot, you didn't hold much against him at all. And in turn, you helped him become a better person.