Reunion

Link jumped up, the chair falling back with a clattering sound. He turned and ran out of the room, making sure to grab the latest sword he had created, it was created of steel, however it was very thin, so it was good at slicing, but not very strong when it came down to it, if he would fight what he had fought before, he would lose instantly. He also quickly grabbed his shield, which was somewhat dormant since the final fight. He ran down the hallway and jumped off the edge of the spiral staircase,  going straight down the middle of the room, falling at an alarming rate, quickly he deployed the beautiful cloth that Zelda had created by hand. However, as the years went by, the cloth had become old and could be easily torn, so Link used it carefully. This helped him glide gently to the ground before he bolted out the door and ran through the forest towards the designated scream.

His heart was racing, and his body seemed to move without any thought, as his instincts kicked in full gear. The screams grew louder as the forest seemed to get darker and more dangerous, his sensory system kicked in as his surroundings grew more familiar with every step. Just as the thought hit him, the voice screaming became more familiar, Link's heart skipped a beat as he realized the voice was close and the screaming was actually not just a sound, but a word. Help. Link dashed along the now overgrown path, darting passed any monsters, even though they lunged, they couldn't grab him, his speed was still unmatched and he could feel his lungs burning. 

The feeling was exhilarating,  something he hadn't felt in some time, but the feeling was purely matched with dread and was making his heart ache. He wanted to save the person, he needed to save the person, he needed to get there soon, and quickly, he couldn't wait. Just then, he stopped dead in his tracks, just below him, at the bottom of the cliff was a man.  He was surrounded by a dozen creatures, all attacking him at once. The man, though he was rather quick on his feet, seemed weak and worn by all of them, as though he had been doing this for hours.  Link jumped once again, his feet never landing on the ground however, as he deployed the cloth only to slow down his speed, he let go of the cloth and landed directly on one of the creatures, his back to the man.

Link grabbed his sword and his shield, deflecting and slicing, the movements still as keen as they were years before. The monsters slashed at him rigorously, not leaving him with so much as an inch to catch his breath. The man behind him collapsed to his knees, before falling onto the ground. Link fought until every one of the monsters were left dead, blood covering his sword and most of the ground around him. He protected the man with everything he had, not allowing any of the creatures to touch him. Link was left panting and exhausted, he turned and looked down at the strange man, pondering why he would be out here all alone. He knelt down and turned the man over, his eyes widening in shock as to who he saw.

Ghirahim...