꧁[iv]•a flicker of hope•꧂

navneet

Abhiraj's words echo in my ears like haunting whispers in a dark void. "You have been drinking all the time!" His accusation hangs heavy in the air, suffocating me with guilt and shame. I feel his eyes boring into my soul, searching for answers that even I don't possess.
"What happened? You seem lost, afraid, and confused," Abhiraj prods, his voice a blend of concern and frustration. I can't bring myself to meet his gaze, knowing the disappointment that lies within those piercing eyes.

I don't give him an answer, my throat constricted by the weight of my own secrets and regrets. His hand gently shakes my shoulder, a silent plea for me to open up, to share the burden that I carry alone. With a heavy sigh, he presses on. "Tell me, Nav!"

My mind races with memories of yesterday night, the deal- ABHIRA- my mom's illusion & a blurry haze of alcohol-fueled oblivion. Images flash before my eyes- the empty bottles, the dimly lit room, the suffocating sense of emptiness that drives me to seek solace in the bottom of a glass.

"Yesterday night- when I came, you were lying on the floor like a drunkard-" Abhiraj's words cut through the fog in my mind, sharpening the reality of my own destructive behavior. I feel the weight of his disappointment like a physical blow, and yet I remain silent, unable to voice the turmoil within me.

"I don't know what I am doing, Raj, but it feels nice to be intoxicated- it feels nice- I feel lighter- the reality seems to fade- the toxic reality!" The words spill out of me like a dam breaking, the raw truth of my inner turmoil laid bare before him.

"What happened yesterday- And why are you here in ILLUSIONS?" Abhiraj's voice holds a note of urgency, a desperate need to understand the demons that drive me to self-destruct. I struggle to find the words, to explain the darkness that threatens to consume me whole.

"I was in illusion! She made me see the reality!" The confession tears itself from my lips, a bitter admission of my own weakness and vulnerability. Abhiraj's eyes widen in confusion, a furrow forming on his brow as he tries to grasp the full extent of my torment.

"Who, Nav? Who?" His voice is a thunderous demand, a demand for answers that I can barely piece together in my fractured mind.

"That girl- that girl- ABHIRA" I whisper, the name a curse on my lips, a reminder of the choices that led me to this moment of reckoning.

"Abhira Sharma- the new intern? Why was she here?" Abhiraj's voice is laced with disbelief, his features contorted in a mixture of anger and disbelief.

"To spend a night with me--" The words hang between us like a heavy shroud, the truth of my actions staining the air with its ugliness.

"Bloody hell, how dare you to touch her- she is like my sister and you did not even think of--" Abhiraj's voice rises to a crescendo, the fury in his eyes burning bright with righteous indignation.

"I did not touch her- I asked her to leave--" My voice trembles with the weight of my own shame, the knowledge of my own failings a heavy burden on my shoulders.
Abhiraj looks at me, his gaze a mix of disgust and disappointment. And then, in a voice that is both sweet and cutting, he delivers his final words. ''BLOODY SISTERFUCKER!'' He curses under his breath.

Abhiraj's intense gaze bore into mine like fiery coals, his eyes ablaze in a menacing shade of red. "Why did you call her here?" he demanded, his voice sharp with anger.

DARMIYAAN- ABHIRAxOCजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें