EPISODE - 36

Fahmaan pov

Today is the 10th day. Sumbul did not wake up early in the morning. Either I went to the washroom to freshen up or did my morning routine or Sumbul was still sleeping in a dark dream.

Well, it is good to sleep too much, but then one is very tired. But Sumbul was not going to office for 10 days and there was no work at home, yet she was sleeping a lot.  I dismissed my thoughts and went to Sumbul to wake hee up.

Good morning my jaan. Utho yrr kitna sone wali ho...  Don't you want to go to office today too?        ......I kissed her forehead and said.

But he did not react at all. Then I kissed her lips and started waking her up by patting her cheek.  She groaned angrily in sleep.

Ugggg.   Sone do na. Office main koi aam nhi hai.           ...she said with closs eyes.

Sumbul utho. Itna kon sota hai. Jab main call krta hu tab bhi tum ya khana kha Rahi hoti ho ya so rahi hoti ho.  Ho kya gya hai tumhe.         ....I spoke a little angrily.

She sat up, rubbing her eyes.  A smile appeared on my lips after seeing her child-like behaviour.

Sorry baby. Gusse se bolne ke liye.        ..I said while hugging her.

Jaldi se fresh ho jao. Main aaj tumhe doctor ke paas le chalta hu. Checkup ke liye ki tumhe itni neend kyu aa rahi hai.        .....I came out of the hug and said.

Nhi mujhe koi checkup nhi karwana plz Fahmaan.  I am ready to go to office but not to hospital please.         .....she said with very innocent face.

I melted after seeing her cute face and kissed her plump lips. Then she also went to freshen up and get ready for office. We all had breakfast together. Today I noted that Sumbul had a very fast and heavy breakfast today.  I was not liking these changes in Sumbul, I wanted to take her to the hospital but she refused me.

Then we came to the office and when it was lunch time I went to Sumbul's cabin and I saw that Sumbul was lying on the chair with her eyes closed.  Now I was worried about Sumbul as to why she was feeling sleepy. She slept and did not come with me for lunch.

I went near her and called her lovingly because I knew she was afraid of my anger.

Jaan.             .... I said.

Han.  Aayo.       ... SHe said.

She got up as soon as I spoke.

What happened, you fell asleep again. Didn't even come for lunch.       ......i said.

Oh sorry love. Actually, I felt hungry so I finished my lunch first and now I don't have any food.         ....she said again making a face like a child.

Oh ok. But mere sath to aa sakti ho. Lunch ke liye.      .... I said.

Yes why not? If you want, I can eat food too.       .....she said with a smile.

I also became happy after seeing her smile and we both had lunch. But I was still worried about her.  She was eating more and sleeping more.

One month passed like this and I was not able to take her to the hospital and she also did not want to go. I have loaded with office work.

One day Sumbul started having severe stomach pain and her condition was very critical and she was crying. I was very scared as to what had happened so suddenly, I took her to the hospital from the office itself.

The doctor took hee to the ward room and I was waiting outside and within a short time mom, dad and Harshad also reached the hospital.

Kya hua Sumbul ko. Beta. Doctor ne kush btaya.                ......Mother asked with  concern.

I was feeling very scared, I hugged my mother and tears came out of my eyes.I can't able to speak something.

Mother patted my back and took me out of the hug.

Kush nhi hoga usse. Pain hua hai .abhi doctor bta denge. Kya problem hai. Ro mat mera bacha.         .....Mother said.

After waiting for a while a nurse came out.

Mr Fahmaan aap ko doctor bula rahe hai.      ....nurse said.

I was scared why the doctors were calling me. I got up and went inside.

Ji doctor. Koi problem hai kya.     .......I asked as soon as I went inside.

Are mr Fahmaan aise ghabraane wali koi baat nhi hai. Aap baithiye.        ...... doctor said.

I sat on the chair and the doctor told me everything. Why did Sumbul feel such sudden pain?

Actually Fahmaan, your wife was pregnant for 1 month and 15 days and I think she did not know. And he ate a little heavy food. Due to which her hormones became active and she got her periods.  And she miscarried.          ..... doctor Said.

I listened to the doctor and understood about Sumbul behaviour. And I was very sad that we lost our first baby. I know that there is no fault of Sumbul in this. But I also should have taken care of her.

But there is no need to worry, she can become a mother again. But you will have to take great care of it for some time. Because if she has excessive bleeding, she will become weak.         ......doctor said.

I came out of my thoughts and felt a little better after hearing that we can conceive a baby again. I took leave from the doctor and came out.

I told everything to my mother, she also felt sad but she also gave me courage that it's okay, next time we will take very good care of her. I also promised myself that I will not let Sumbul take even a single stress and I will do lot of care to her.

Then after some time, Sumbul regained consciousness and we went inside to meet her. Mother hugged her and kissed her forehead.

Ma doctor ne kya bola. Kyu pain hua tha mujhe.         ..... Sumbul asked.

And we all started looking at each other.

Kush nhi beta. Vo tune kush havvy food kha liya tha bas uski wajah se.         ....maa said.

Then a nurse came with the discharge paper. I sighed and sent mom, dad and Harshad home. After they left, I talked to Sumbul and told her everything. What happened to her and why.

She started crying a lot and was afraid that I would scold her. And she started saying that this incident happened because of her.   She started cursing herself. I hugged her and caressed her head lovingly. She was crying clinging to my chest. Gradually she calmed down a bit but was crying silently.

I pulled her out of the hug and kissed her forehead.

Stop crying. It is not your fault. And we will complete it from next time.   Look, the doctor has said not to take stress. Stop crying now. And give me the same smile that you were giving me for the last one month.          .......I said.

She smiled a little but fake. Then both of us also came home.

***___***___***___***___***___

Hy guys I hope you all like this track.