❝︎EPILOGUE❞︎

▌𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ━︎━︎ 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐫 ▌

𝟏𝟗 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑. . .

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐒 they graduated from Hogwarts, Juniper and Hermione got married. Teddy Lupin had been living with them and Sirius had been helping Juniper raise the little boy. She saw him as her own son, and he reminded her so much of Remus that sometimes it hurt. Hermione had taught Juniper about different muggle ways that you could get pregnant when it came to gay couples, and they went the route they thought best.

Now, they had four children. Teddy Lupin was the oldest, having already went and left Hogwarts. He was staying with them until he could get his own footing, and Juniper was more than happy to let him. The next oldest was Anastasia Rose Granger-Black, who was in her third year at Hogwarts. Followed by Remus James Granger-Black, who was starting his first year at Hogwarts. And the youngest was Illysa Jean Granger-Black, who wouldn't be starting Hogwarts until the following year.

The family walked through to the platform and when they got there, Anastasia immediately turned to both of her mothers, hugging them tightly. "Have a good year, sweetheart." Juniper softly said, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. "Write me. Everyday."

Anastasia rolled her eyes. "Mom!"

Juniper chuckled. "I'm sorry, I worry."

"I know." She hugged both of them and Hermione gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I love you both."

"We love you too, darling." Hermione smiled. "Go on, your friends are waiting." Anastasia smiled before running to meet her friend. "Godric, I remember when that was us."

"It was so long ago." Juniper breathed. "How mad do you think she's going to be when she finds out McGonagall asked me to come work for her?"

"Very mad." Hermione said with a chuckle. "She'll grow used to the thought." Hermione turned her head to look at Illysa who was holding onto her hand, not wanting to let go. "My only baby left."

"I'm right here." Remus scoffed.

"I guess you can catch the attitudes that come with the name you give your children." Juniper commented. She pulled Remus to her, hugging him tightly and peppering him with kisses. Naturally, the young boy groaned and tried to push her away. Juniper laughed and let him go. "I have to embarrass you just once."

Remus looked to Hermione. "Can't you stop her?"

Hermione laughed. "One thing I have never been able to accomplish is getting your mother to stop doing something she enjoys, even if it is embarrassing for others. Go on, now. Have fun, darling." She gave him and kiss and Remus said his goodbyes before running to the train.

Juniper turned her head. "Well, look who's finally decided to join the party."

Harry smiled at her. "Hey, June."

"Albus, R.J. is already on the train." Hermione told the middle Potter boy. "He's waiting for you."

Ginny, Hermione, and Juniper began walking together as Ginny followed her oldest as he got on the train. In the process they spotted Ron and his wife along with their two kids, both of which were boarding the train. The train whistle blew, announcing that it was about to depart. Harry caught up to them as Albus climbed onto the train.

Juniper looked at Harry. "Is he alright?"

Harry nodded. "He's worried he'll be a Slytherin."

Juniper hummed. "Well, if he is one, that's one more color to add to the family. Honestly, wouldn't be surprised if R.J. landed in there."

"Your Uncle and my father would probably be rolling in their graves." Harry said and Juniper laughed, nodding her head in agreement.

The group of four friends stood there, watching as their kids waved them bye as the train pulled off. Juniper smiled, grabbing Hermione's hand and pressing a kiss to her cheek. For a long time Juniper's life was a game of love and war. And now, it was just a life full of love and joy and even though there were some things she wished had happened differently, as long as it led to this one moment right here, Juniper would forever be happy. Juniper was happy. She had an amazing wife, four amazing kids, and two of her closest friends at her side. If you asked Juniper, life couldn't get much better than this.

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐑!

▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎▅︎
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈 𝐒𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐃. Guys, I sobbed so hard when I finished this story. I literally cannot believe that Juniper and Hermione's story is officially over. It makes my heart so happy that Juniper got that happy ending she deserved. . . although I will not lie, she almost didn't get it. But she did and that's what matters. I love Hermione and Juniper so much, their relationship was everything to me and I'm so glad I got to write this story.

Juniper means the world to me. I love her and I love her banter and I love the way that she loves so deeply and passionately and it physically pains me to let her go. This was a long road, that's for sure. But even though it's over, I will never forget it. My girl went through so much trauma and still came out on top. I wish it didn't have to end, but it does.

I really hope you guys loved this story as much as I loved writing it. Like I've said multiple times already, this story meant the world to me. Thank you guys so much for taking the time to read this story. I truly hope that you all enjoyed it. Please feel free to check out any of my other stories if you so wish. I love you all so much. With all of my love, Rayne.

 With all of my love, Rayne

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐑━︎━︎H. Granger ︎✓︎ 🎉