Cameron

A/N: So this story was originally going to be a one-shot, but you guys asked for more and I delivered. Drop me a review and let me know what you guys think!

"So why are you going out with tank top girl on Friday?"

"One, Linus, her name is Britney and two, why not?" Cameron answered his best friend's question without looking up from his computer.

"One, I don't care what her name is. And two because you like Kirsten, bro that's why." Linus answered texting on his phone.

"What?" Cameron's head snapped up and he stared at his Indian coworker.

"Everybody knows it Cam."

"I told you not to call me that and what are you talking about? I don't like Kirsten."

"Are you really going to deny it?"

Linus stared at his brunette friend before placing his phone on the table.

"This really proves our friendship. I'm going to explain this to you instead of texting Camille back, who probably won't sleep with me tonight because she's going to be mad."

"I don't need to know everything." Cameron responded making a disgusted face at the thought of his coworkers sleeping together.

"Not the point. The point is you like Kirsten. It's obvious to anyone with eyes and ears. You call her by those cutesy nicknames. You get worked up if her temperature goes up a degree above normal. Whenever she goes somewhere you drop whatever you're doing and follow her. You like her." Linus explained patiently and slowly as if talking to a preschooler.

"I don't like her." He sputtered standing up and pacing the room.

"And I'm the queen of England, bro. You're in denial. Besides she likes you back."

"Okay, now you're just being ridiculous." Cameron sputtered shaking his head as he continued pacing.

"That's why she answers to all those nicknames you call her. Or why she comes to you when she needs help or has a question. She likes you."

"She doesn't." Cameron snorted walking into his bedroom.

"And Camille told me she does." Linus said snickering as he followed his best friend.

"She said that?" The brunette stopped in his tracks and stared at the snickering man. "What else did she say?"

"Oh, why do you care? You don't like her, remember." Linus laughed as he walked back into the living room.

"Linus, I'm not kidding tell me what she said." Cameron demanded following him.

"Nope. You said you don't like her, so it shouldn't matter to you." Linus sing-songed as he sat back down on the couch and picked his phone back up.

Cameron frustrated with his best friend, took a different course of action. Leaning over from behind the couch he reached and snatched the phone out of Linus' hand.

"Dude!" Linus shrieked turning around.

"You can have this back after you tell me what else Camille said."

Linus jumped up and started chasing Cameron around the apartment.

"Give me my phone!"

"Tell me what she said first!"

Each one stood on the opposite side of the coffee table waiting for the other one to make a move.

"You said you don't like her. So why do you care?" Linus asked again reaching out for his phone.

"I just want to know." Cameron responded before he found himself face down on his living room floor.

Linus had moved and knocked Cameron down to the floor. Instead of admitting defeat the brunette reached his hand out with the phone away from Linus' reach. Linus was sitting on Cameron's back trying to keep him from escaping and reaching for the phone at the same time.

"Give me!"

"Never!" Cameron bellowed back trying to get from under the Indian.

"Ummm, boys." The two men heard an amused voice call out.

Halting their fight they looked up to see Camille and Kirsten standing by the couch examining them.

"Uhh." They both trailed off trying to explain their actions as they jumped up and dusted themselves off.

"Well, Linus I see why you were too busy to answer my texts. A little boy on boy action going on, I see." Camille wiggled her eyebrows before throwing her head back laughing.

"Very funny, Camille." Linus snapped as he picked up his abandoned phone from the floor before him and Camille went to the kitchen.

"Uh, hey Stretch." Cameron greeted awkwardly as he sat back down on the couch.

"Cameron." The blonde said simply as she took of her shoes and placed her sock clad feet into Cameron's lap.

The neuroscientist bit his lip to keep from smiling. It was a small gesture, but it meant a lot to him. It meant she was getting comfortable with him.

"Why were you and Linus fighting?" She asked curiously tilting her head to the side.

He decided to take advantage of the fact that she had no time perception to carefully think of an answer to her question. They were fighting because Linus thought that Cameron was in denial and wouldn't tell him what Camille said. When in fact he wasn't in denial, he didn't like Kirsten. He loved her. He couldn't explain it in words but he knew they had that intense connection that he had told her about. But now thanks to Linus, Cameron now knew that she felt it too.

"You know, just guy things." Cameron finally answered as he placed his hand on her ankle and gently drew circles there.

"No I don't know. Since if you haven't noticed I'm a girl." She answered tugging on her ponytail.

"Oh trust me. I've noticed." He smirked studying her. "Hey Princess, what are you doing Friday night?"