Adachi meets the other smiling critters pt 1

Location: CatNap's Room - Playcare - Playtime Co.

Time: 9:30 AM

No POV

Jack: Hey. Hey, buddy. Wake up!

After a long and peaceful slumber in CatNap's room, Adachi slowly woke up, feeling rested and energized as he found himself in CatNap's bed for some reason, he woke up in the CatNap onesie that he was wearing during his dream sequence with CatNap and DogDay that felt all too real for him is to why he is still wearing his daytime clothes and not the onesie that CatNap made for him outside of his dreams. The one who woke him up was the factory's janitor, Jack as he was the one who managed to find Adachi in CatNap's bedroom through the security cameras when he was reported missing since last night.

Jack knew about CatNap treating Adachi like an overprotective parent and CatNap also treats Jack with respect and kind love like how Theodore treated Adachi like an older brother. Out of all of the other adults in Playtime Co., Jack the Janitor is one if not the only person who deeply cares about Adachi and Theodore like his own sons.

Adachi then rubbed his eyes to see Jack in the room, but CatNap was nowhere to be found. Probably off to do his job as a caretaker for the children at Playcare.

Adachi: (Wakes Up) Huh? What happened? Where am I?

Jack: You were sleeping in CatNap's bed, and I had to wake you up when the caretakers found out that you went missing for some reason until I found you here in that CatNap suit, you're wearing.

Adachi: Huh? (Looks at himself) Oh? What this? CatNap made it for me.

Jack: He did? Huh. I didn't expect a toy like CatNap to make you something like that. You look like one of those CatNap dolls from the Playhouse.

Adachi: Yeah, I thought so too.

Jack: Well, I better take you back to Home Sweet Home right away. I hate to see the boss when he's in a bad mood and neither should you.

Adachi: Ok.

So, Jack took Adachi back to Home Sweet Home after Adachi got out of his CatNap onesie that the purple feline made for him inside of his dreams. Adachi didn't know how or why he was still wearing it, but that dream felt all too weird and real to him.

Once Adachi is back inside Home Sweet Home, he soon finds CatNap playing with the kids and he seems to busy playing around with the other orphaned kids until Adachi feels a tap on his shoulder as he turns around to see a familiar face.

DogDay: Hey there, kiddo!

Adachi: DogDay!

DogDay: That's me! You must be Adachi-san, am I right?

Adachi: Yeah. Are you a friend of CatNap?

DogDay: Of course. Me and CatNap are best friends. The caretakers assigned me to watch over you for a while until the others arrive.

Adachi: The others?

DogDay: Yeah, the rest of the Smiling Critters.

Adachi: Smiling Critters?

DogDay: That's right. You never heard of them, have you?

Adachi: 'Oh great there's more of them...fan fucking tastic'

Adachi: I don't think so.

DogDay: Don't worry, buddy. I'm sure the others will be happy to meet you. Do you want to go outside and play, Adachi?