[05]

Author's POV {Mature content}

Author's POV
{Mature content}

Its been three years, three years since he came to know the actual and the biggest truth of his life.

His mother was brutally killed by his father and his man when he was just eight years old, playing in the garden unaware of the happenings.

It was not at accident it was a preplanned murder even his parents marraige, his birth was preplanned, how fucking manupulative, greedy a person can be for a seat.

"Randhir__Randhir" Meera banged the door of his washroom. He was startled for a moment, removing the images he closed the shower tap and moved out wrapping a towel around his waist.

Brushing the water off his hairs with his hands he moved towards the bed.

"Ap theek to hai na, you were in shower for half hour, I was calling you" He made her shut by placing her on his lap and kissing her lips passionately.

A soft moan escaped her mouth giving him a hard time.

She didn't push him this time just she was frozen at her place and she don't know exactly what to do, how to move.

Her hands automatically circled around his neck, not to say but she also enjoyed it.

Randhir moved his tongue inside her mouth tasting every corner and sucking hard her lower lips, she jumped on his lap as a reflex for the torture he was giving her.

Blood rushed to his manhood when she jumped on him, his muscles were not going to stay calm after turning him over.

After kissing and tasting each other, Meera was all red, her skin glowed in the moonlight peeking through the window.

"Meera" His hoarse sleepy tone was so sexy that she can't stop looking at him though se may be all shy and red.

"Meera__I fucking need you" His one line snapped her out of the moment.

"Meera_" He joined his forehead with hers. He know she will not like it and he will regret asking her but he wants to get out of all the thoughts and events running in his mind.

"Randhir_I want you" She can't deny him although she don't want to have her precious moment with unknown men but she now had started to see him with her. After he said all those beautiful words that day and he even helped her in study, provided her with food and house, she knows what she is doing. She also have needs.

He kissed her again but with hunger and pain. She also started moving her lips and caressed him, moving her hands to his wet chest. The room seemed more hot due to their intimicy. He flipped her down on his bed pinning her hands above.

"Do you really want?" He asked her permission for the last time then theres no going back.

She nodded in approval.
He crashed his lips on her jaw kissing it sensually moving towards her neck. He bite her marking his territory and removing her dupatta from her neck.

He opened her kurta and threw it away leaving her upper body only with bra.
Opening the hooks of her bra, it also joined her clothes.

He gave sloppy kisses on her chest, moulding her boobs with his hands.

"You are so beautiful Meera, i'll always admire you" Her lips broke into a smile.

His lips devoured her right breast sending chills to her body.
"Mmmhh"

He moved towards her legs and removed the wide leg pajamas only leaving her in panties.

His towel was loosen till now, his dick poking out. She inhaled more than usual air when his lips touched her thighs.

Not waiting anymore he threw the towel away and inserted his dick inside her adjusting himself.

"Ahhhhmmm" She moaned hard after taking him half in.

"Randhir its paining" Meera cried out of pleasure.

"Sorry baby let me take it out"

"Nooo, I am ready___move" She held his shoulder tightly.

"Are you sure__" She crashed her lips on his not listening further.

Kissing her passionately he started moving slowly keeping his pace low for her to make her comfortable.

"Aaahhmm__Randhir_ahh" He removed his lips and kissed her flushed cheeks comferting her.

"Randhir I am feeling something coming ahhhh" She came for him in her first.

Kissing her jaw sensually and biting her earlobes he moved to her boobs looking all fascinating. Her breast were milky white with dark red nipples alluring him. He kissed her nipples and sucked it hard making her scream in pleasure.

He pounced more inside her making her all for him.

Feeling full and getting tired Meera felt asleep.

"I love you Meera" He spoke softly kissing her forehead and making her lay on his chest.

After covering her and himself he went to sleep after many days of sleepless night.

***

Randhir wokeup first and felt a body rubbing against his. He remembered how few hours ago his need drove both of them into a passionate sex.

He felt a pang in his heart thinking what if she will regret it, what if she does not want to see him again.

His 'what if' thoughts halted when she stirred in her sleep wrapping her arms more tightly against his chest.

"Ahhh" Meera stirred more in his arms seeking comfort against the pain arising in her lower part.

"Don't move baby" he layed her on bed caressing her. She went back to sleep again.

After preparing the bath tub and cleaning himself Randhir came out wearing trousers. He picked Meera in his arms who stuck to his chest all naked, slightly opening her eyes.

"Mmmhh"

She winched in pain when he dipped her inside the bathtub, the luke warm water relaxed her muscles.

Randhir went inside and massaged her. Meera opened her eyes looking directly into his eyes.

Her cheeks shaded in red remembering the last night event, she immediately looked down.

"How was your exam?" Randhir asked placing her in his arms.

"It was good" She smiled forgetting the recent events and narrated him everything.

🪞

Vote and comment

Vote and comment.

~Aayushi