Chapter Three - Normal (kinda)

(AN: Idk why the line spacing randomly changed soooo just ignore ittt thankssss)

SERENITY POV

I wake up with Paige's head still resting on my chest. She smiles, her eyes still closed. "I missed you..." Paige mumbles. 

"I missed you too, Paigey," I reply. 

I try to sit up slightly but she pulls me back down. "Stay..." Paige mumbles. Her morning voice is so hot holy shit. 

"We have practice," I say back. She groans and sits up. I grab my phone from the nightstand and check the time. 8:43. Oops. "We're late already." I sit up too and get out of Paige's bed, grabbing my shorts, leg sleeves, T-shirt, and arm sleeves. I go into Paige's bathroom and change. I take out the two braids I sleep in and tie my hair in a high ponytail. When I come out, Paige is dressed too, wearing her Uconn T-shirt and black shorts. She looks me up and down and I raise an eyebrow. 

"You never wear sleeves- or I guess you didn't in high school," Paige says and I shrug. I personally don't even like wearing sleeves but I have my reasons... 

"It's a recent thing," I reply. Paige's bedroom door swings open and Azzi is in the doorframe, pointing her iPhone camera at us. 

"Uhh, good morning?" Paige says, her tone questioning. Azzi puts her phone down and sighs. 

"Pretend you didn't see that," Azzi says. She's also dressed already. We all grab a protein bar from Paige and Azzi's kitchen and we walk to the gym in the athletics building. Dad is talking to the other girls when we walk in and they all turn to us. 

"You're all late," Dad says to us, his voice echoing through the gym. The gym is huge, probably a little bigger than Iowa's. 

"Sorry, Coach," Azzi and Paige say in unison, joining Dad and the rest of the team. I follow them and Dad gestures for me to stand next to him so I do. 

"This is my daughter, Serenity Parker. She's currently playing for Iowa but if she enjoys her time here at Uconn she might transfer," Dad says to the team. They all stare at me. Uhh, I think people here have a staring problem. My eyes search over the team. There are ten girls and I only know five of them which is kind of embarrassing since my dad has been coaching some of them for over three years, but I owe that to my mother. 

"Nice to meet you, Serenity," a pretty girl with a cute smile says. I smile at her. "I'm Amari by the way." Dad nods. Damn, everyone on this team is gorgeous likeeee. Practice starts a few minutes later and we start jogging and running around the gym. Practice goes by pretty fast. We do some easy drills, similar to the ones I do at Iowa. 

I talk to some of the other teammates; Ines, Amari, and Aaliyah the most. I already really like it here. As I'm talking to them, I see Paige squat down to pick up something on the floor and god does her ass look great. KK comes up from behind me, smirking playfully.

"Girly, what are you looking at?" KK asks, smirking. I smile to myself slightly.

"Don't worry about it..." 

Chapter Three - 553 words