Profile shop, promo help, and tag Contest

Submissions start on Monday, May 13 will close when I feel like it. 

 You have to place either Saving the Damsel, Conform or Suffer, Muses, Mishaps, and Murder,  into a reading list to submit. 

You can follow me from any account, but I recommend doing so only because I post contests and promotion opportunities in my conversations, and I have some award-winning books you might like to read. But I won't kick people out for not following me.  

Those who are accepted will get free profile hints to improve their readership. Sometimes profiles create red flags that drive readers away. 

If I give you profile cover or promo advice, I want a second payment if you put any fiction book of mine in your timeline, aka conversations, and post it. 

If you see someone else's submission, you may comment and offer a promo swap, but no making fun of the writer, no rudeness. 

Terms of Service 

I don't read mature fiction, so don't ask me or beg me to. I have read non-spicy or gory chapters for beta reading, but I am selective about who and what. Right now I have no openings.  

YA with spice or explicit scenes is no longer welcome on Wattpad because adults were posing as teens and writing it.  This is what is getting deleted.  

Glamorizing self-harm and abuse is not allowed.   

Using explicit pictures is not allowed. 

Tagfest 

Tag Fest contest winners get a special promo package. Including a book placed on my stories reading list.  Spicy one-shots are not allowed. If you want to read, that is good too. Also, are any of you are on Instagram, please tell me, so I can follow you.