Break Time 4 - Y/n Gets a New Haircut (He Doesn't Pay For It)

Hello.

My name is Y/n. No last name.

And in The Ark, I am somewhat of a celebrity.

===
===

I exit the train at The Ark's primary station and wave goodbye to Diesel. ''Have a great day, Big Sis!''

''Bye Y/n! Stay safe!'' Diesel waves back with a smile.

... I'm forgetting something.

Oh! How could I forget about you!?

I go up to Soline and pet her head. ''Goodbye, Soline!''

''C-Commander, people are watching!'' Soline blushes and complains, hiding her face in her hands as some people watch us.

I hear a camera shutter go off from the back, but whatever!

Why? Can't I be affectionate towards a child? Nobody would mind this!

''Woah, is that the Miracle Commander?'' One of the people gasps as they walk on the train.

''He's way hotter in person.'' A woman in the back squeals.

''Impregnate me!'' I hear a female voice scream out from the way back of the cart.

... Okay, I just made that one up. Sorry.

''Yeah, and even if it was real, one child is enough for you, isn't it, Father?''

You are the sole reason why I won't be having any more kids in the future.

And this, my fellow readers, is Hare. My supposed daughter who looks like a carbon copy of myself, the only difference being that she is female.

''Sup.''

She's kind of a demonic entity that haunts my mind and sometimes tells me about my past, but mostly annoys me and tells me to do random stuff.

She also likes head pats.

''I DO NOT LIKE-''

She loves them.

So anyway, as I was saying, I'm really popular. Why you may be asking? Well, it's quite complicated.

So, you see, I first became popular after defeating the Blacksmith Rapture, which was a Tyrant Class, by wielding the weapon of a fallen Nikke.

Of course, Anis also helped, but nobody cares about Nikkes here.

Which is sad, but bear with me.

Next, the court case.

You remember? The one where Rapi and Mihara were sentenced to a Memory Wipe? Yeah, that's public.

Somehow that raised my popularity. Some people say it's because I withstood being chucked through a cement wall at maximum velocity without any major injuries.

My encounters with The Pilgrims and The Heretics (And Chatterbox) have also spiked my popularity.

My connections with Andersen and The Big Three CEOs have also done so.

Me and Counters' promotion to a Commando Unit has raised it up a bit for any of the military geeks out there.

And finally, my mission with Absolute and Matis. People now think I have special relations with the two most popular squads in the entire Ark.

And now, I literally cannot go anywhere in The Ark without being photographed, interviewed by random strangers...

Being proposed to...