CHAPTER 6

"I'm glad you all got worried for me." Shora said with a smile on her face. They all stare at her for a minute, and shora was staring also at them. They looked at the side  one by one told her their statements.

"Of course, we would!" Baroness Mediva says, Shana nods while her eyes are closed. "Why would I not be worried for my dear younger sister?"

She tilts her head, smiling she says, "Hay.... I apologize if you all got worried for me, but it was just a sudden pain in my head, I don't k own why but it suddenly hit me." she explains to the people who she knows doesn't understand the situation.

"Alright, alright! It quite getting late we should perhaps end the tea party." Marinel brought out. Miravel nods and quickly ends the tea party.

Shora stood from her sit, fixing her dress she gave them a stern look, "I apologize again if I broke the atmosphere for all of us. Then, if you may excuse me, goodbye." her tone became a serious one.

"I don't know why I felt chills." Fatima whispers to herself,and walked on her way to her carriage.

When, Shora was out, she saw her coachman having some talks with other people. "Mr. Gin, I'm sorry if we made you wait before we get here." she says. Mr. Gin only  gave her a smile.

"No, don't apologize, Your Grace. It is my duty to serve you, and I had fun talking to there people while waiting for you, Your grace."

Shora sighed as she went inside the carriage. Lisa was looking at shora with a confused face. 'Why is she like this after having a sudden headache?'...

" Lisa, stop looking at me, it's making me uncomfortable, please refrain yourself doing so. " Shora said while looking at the carriage windows, making Lisa stop looking at her. "And I'm not scolding you."

THE GRAND DUKE'S ESTATE.

Shora was escorted to her  room, she was at her massive bed looking at the ceiling of the room. She was caught up with her thoughts. "Why did I have a vision of two people talking at each other, and the man is like leaving the girl, so somehow it makes me think that they are lovers."

She scoffed, turning her body to the side. Her arm became her pillow. She sighed. "they were exchanging name on each other but, why didn't I hear them? This it weird."

"I should sleep, maybe I'll dream about it." she pulled the blankets to her body. And slept.

The next morning, Shora was at the Grand Duke's study, the two of them are having a talk about how the estate would be divided to their power. Shora was arguing with him while he was listening and ignoring her rants.

"Alright then, that's all." He sighs, closing the book of studies, he glance at her. Shora ignored him and continued reading the papers she was holding. It was covering her entire face.

"It is stated here the I would handle the estate, handling the expenses."

"You, your grace manages the political affairs on the other side, so that's how you divide the power between us? Perhaps you should change it a bit." Shora hands down the papers to the table.

Azer on the other side. He crossed his legs, amused. "Is there some reason why you wanted to change the divided power between the two of us, perhaps you also want something else to suit your taste?" he mocked. Shora gave him a glare.

He didn't care.

"That is my point, your grace. What I mean is, we should be helping each other in the political affairs. I do not want to be seen by the higher ups weak" Shora says as if she was stating a fact.

Azer on the other side, nods and smirked while staring at her.

"Your grace, I think you should consider that." Shora stood from her sit not minding him. "Then if you may excuse me, I have some matters to do."

And she left. 

'Weak? With your attitude, I think the highers ups are the one you should consider as that.' Azer thought.

....

Days have past and the banquet is about to happen in a week or so. Somehow, Shora never really wanted to come to the grand banquet of His majesty. But, all the of them insisted even her friend,Lisa.

She felt betrayed as a joke, and laughs. "Lisa, why can't I just stay at the mansion of his grace, I don't want to socialize with people who I clearly  know have to faces, trying to take advantage of each other."

Shora says, Lisa gave her a stare and a raised eyebrow, with her upper lip also raised a bit, giving her a judging  look. Shora had been asking the same questions that even lisa can't count how many times she answered the them.

Lisa who is brushing the black hair of her lady. "Sigih ..... My lady, can you please stop yourself from asking the same questions again and again, because My lady, I am tired of answering them again and again."

Lisa said and hands down the brush to the table of  the mirror. Which, Shora took, putting them in the drawer.

" I just don't want to socialize, that's all" Shora reasons. Pouting  her lips. "Sigh..."

"Alright, alright, Lisa you can go now, I am tired of the activities I have done this day." Shora yawns, Lisa gladly went out of the room.

"Goodnight, My Lady." her last bid for her.

_____

Shora have a grudge on socializing due to that she was isolated from the Marquess Vanitas's mansion, with no one to talk and have fun to.

Except her sister, and the little maid she found at the garden, Lisa Betsales.