"I had my date with the Prince earlier and he was cold but he seems like he could be loving. Although he pointed out my mistakes, he gave me some lessons and nonetheless I enjoyed it! He's really good at horseback riding and he's just so-"

Aurora never got to finish her sentence because the Prince came into the room and every girls eyes fell on him including Aurora's who started to look at him dreamily.

"Oh no" I thought "not her too! Why! Curse you Luciano!" 

Prince Luciano came forward nodded at Aurora when she started to speak to him and then he walked off with his arms crossed and headed towards his seat.

Lights suddenly blinded my eyes and camera's started filming and a man's voice entered the scene. 

" Welcome people of Garadium! Today's the day we meet these beautiful fine ladies know as the Selected." He winked

"So Prince Luciano" he continued "how are the girls these days? Are they behaving?"

He calmly said " Of course Asher. They have been wonderful. I have gotten to know them."

I rolled my eyes with disgust in my head. "Gotten to know them?" Puh-lease he doesn't anything about me! All he probably knows is how good of a suck up some of them are or how flirty Stella is I thought with a shiver. Gross.

Asher spoke again " Well now let's get to the juicy part shall we? Let's start by interviewing HMM... The girl in the strapless rose gold dress, your name is Stella am I correct?" 

She smilied a flirty smile and said " Why yes it is." And she stepped down and sat in the velvet red armchair with golden armrests.

"So Stella how's the prince, are you in love?" Winked Asher.

Love? We only spent about a week with the Prince. If she fell in so called "love" I hope she wakes up soon and realizes love doesn't exist. These girls need some sense knocked into them.

"The Prince is spectacular such a sweet person with a excellent sense of direction. I'm afraid if I'm in love that's a private question for me and the Prince." She batted her eyelashes "But I have been on two or three dates with him and I must say they were amazing. He's such a gentlemen."

Gentlemen my butt, he's the complete opposite. BUT if they are in so called love that means I get to leave the palace as soon as possible! FALL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER AND LET ME GO FREE! I screamed in my head. But I remembered the first day, didn't the Prince get lost in his own home? Huh....I thought confused. 

I didn't even noticed how many girls passed until Asher called my name.

Under my breath I whispered "Shoot" then stepped forwards and walked down the steps.

" Good evening Asher." I said as politely as I could and tried not to let my discomfort show. My wig felt like it weighed a ton. Even though the Queen and King agreed to let me, they still didn't know which one of has wore a wig and contacts.

"Good evening to you too Miss Cassandra. Now tell me have you been on a date with the prince yet?" He asked smiling curiously.

"No I have not." I smilied 

"Oh why not?" He asked confused.

"He's probably just busy learning how to run the kingdom  and not to mention trying to make time to spend with 28 girls." I said trying not to show how glad I was for not having a date yet. I can hardly stand him for a minute so how would I be able to go on a date with him?

" So Cassandra...how are the other selected girls?" 

"They are wonderful each of them has their own unique beauty and they all seem to make a great future queen.. I hope one day we can all look back at this and laugh together all united as friends." I said honestly. 

"Nicely said Cassandra, well that's it for today but tune in next week for the next update on the Selection. Goodnighf Garadium!" Asher said finishing off the show with a joyful smile.

I walked towards Aurora who beamed at me "You did amazing!" she remarked.

"So did you!" I replied with a grin.

We linked arms and headed up the stairs with our heads held high all the way to the third floor and I waved goodbye to her as I headed to my room.

My maids bombarded me with question about the Interview and I just gave a smal smile and said "It was okay."

They nodded in understanding and went to help me undress and get ready for bed. They gave me a tank top and shorts for pajamas and I dismissed them before they could see me without my wig. I carefully locked the door and took off my contacts and wig.

I brushed my real hair that went in waves down to my belly button. How I missed my real hair. My eyes felt itchy due to the contact lens so I rinsed them dry and washed them before inserting them back into my eyes. Putting my wig back on I headed towards my bed. 

Finally I slowly started to doze off into a deep sleep, snuggling deep into my blanket and pillow.