gojo fingers you during the super bowl

heyyy took a hiatus, glad to be back. lemme know if there are any grammar errors bitches. pls comment and star this please. whatever that shit's called. anyways happy ready!

for anyone who doesn't really watch anime/know Japanese culture like that, you call people their family  name in Japan. (unless you're close to them, then you can say their given name). since gojo is a teacher, his name will be Gojo-sensei to his students. you can call him satoru since obviously y'all are married. and his students will call you Gojo-san. anyways period get into it.

😼

"Satoru, your little wizard friends are here!" You call, pulling cooking burger patties and wings out the oven that was keeping the food warm. Footsteps come up from behind and Satoru's tall and lean stature finds you. His hands meet the small of your back and rub circles on it. "Food smells great, thank you baby." Satoru locks your lips in a short kiss before walking away to get the door.

He's horny, passes through your mind. These last couple of days have been pure heaven and are now ending in hellish consequences. You and him been fucking so frequently that your back, ass, clit, nipples—all of the above are aching dully.

Even while cooking, taking breaks to sit on the couch was a must. Satoru knew about this reproductive pain he solely caused, and he tried to seem like he felt bad, but Satoru is a sadist through and through. He's the type of guy who won't stop until your body literally rejects him.

"And for the record, we're not 'wizards,' we're jujutsu sorcerers." He says around the corner. The door opens and three sorcerers step inside the house. A tall, brawny blond man steps inside, followed by two shorter school-age boys. One has pink hair and the other jet black.

Satoru converses to with them and leads them into the living room, which is right across from the kitchen. They get to chatting and catching up while Satoru pops on the pregame as it starts.

You start bringing the food into the living room and set it on the table. Satoru stands up beside you and says proudly, "Meet my wife, Gojo Y/N."

You shake hands with Nanami, Megumi, and Yuji, who all introduce themselves. "The food look amazing, Gojo-san!!" Yuji expresses. You humbly thank him and you all sit down in the couch to watch the game. You sit next to Gojo, wincing slightly from the anal pain you experience.

Gojo drapes a blanket over you two and leans onto your body. The game starts and you hear your husband mumble and quietly whisper chants and phrases and if he was an NFL coach... Boys..

A hand under the blanket creeps up your thigh in the middle of the first quarter. You snap your head to the side meeting Gojo's blue pupils. He has a mischievous smirk on his lips. "Stop," you whisper, but Gojo just shakes his head no, and breaks into a grin.

His hand shifts to your inner thigh and he palms your core through your sweatpants. A small whimper leaves your lips and you want to beg for more, but by just looking to your right, you clearly have company. Gojo leans in and purrs into your ear, "You'll be my good, quiet girl, won't you?" He finishes the phrase with a small nip to your ear, pulling back before anyone noticed, and a rub against your vulva.

"You'll spread those pretty legs, right?" Gojo says softly, tapping one of your thighs as the smallest moan leaves your lips. You obediently open your thighs as much as you can without it because noticeable from outside the blanket. "Fuck," Gojo whisper-groans. "Slide down your pants and your panties, I can't wait."

Moving as gracefully as you could without shifting the blanket and drawing attention, you hook your thumbs around the waistband of your sweatpants and hike them down. Your underwear comes next.

Gojo's hands replace your own under the blanket and he leans into your ear again. You can smell his dark, musky cologne. He has warm breath that tickles your ear when he exhales, "Don't make a sound."

You nod in agreement and feel two fingers gently rub your clit at a fast pace. A small moan almost breaks free, but you contain it and meet eyes with Gojo.

"You're such a whore.." He whispers, slipping two fingers into your wet moisture. "Aren't you?" Your head finds itself nodding gently while your face is screwed with struggle as he pumps into your g-spot.

"Who's whore are you?" He says, with a pump. You point your hand at his chest. Another pump inside of you, orgasm building. "Mine?" Gojo smiles, pumping inside me, the discreetness jumping up and exiting the room. "You're my whore?"

"Mm..You're my whore." He says it with finality. Gojo's fingers start bringing you over the edge just as the team your guests were rooting for score a touchdown.

You hadn't been paying attention, but the team had been struggling and finally got 6 points on the board after the other team had 14 points.

Gojo rips his wet, almost dripping fingers out of you and jumps up with his co-worker and students. They run around the house and jump and yell. The sight would make you laugh if you weren't naked under a blanket, cold, and shaking through a slow, ruined orgasm.

Gojo and his friends come from around the corner, grinning from ear to ear. By now, all your clothes have returned to their original position and everyone finds their seats on the couch again.

Gojo meets your eyes and pouts his lip out. Your face is flushed and irritated, your eyes glossy. Your pussy aches for more. "I'm sorry, baby. The Y/T scored a touchdown, what am I supposed to do?" Gojo pouts.

Your frown remains but he leans in and locks your lips in a strong kiss, wrapping his arm around you. "I'll eat you out tonight and let you suck my dick.. I'm sorry, baby." He whines breathily, licking his two fingers.

A blush marks your face and you know you're in for a wonderful, long night after Nanami, Yuji, and Megumi leave. You've never really been into sports, so while you wait for the game to end, you can't help but imagine Gojo's strong nose peaking through your folds.