Chapter 14: Nightmare {Fragment of Memory 3}

( The flashbacks may not make any sense just yet but let me summarize it for you. I made it like this on purpose so you could put it on pieces together and understand the flashbacks, like for example the first flashback showed you that you were an orphan which could've been in the second flashback, while the second flashback showed you your parents which could've been in the first flashback. I know very confusing but soon you'll understand it. It's like putting a puzzle piece together, anyway enjoy this chapter)
_____________________________________________________

Kouga's Pov:

I had just finished my discussion with the Elders. Turns out one of our relatives who survived her training session with the demons in the Cave, we had to throw a feast.

It's always like this every time someone achieves success in surviving a day through fighting off many demons. Now as I'm out here in the forest hunting for boars or pigs to eat for the feast I found one.

I easily knocked it out and carried it to my territory. Suddenly what Inuyasha said yesterday came to my mind " Kouga we need your help! "

I gotta admit I did felt bad that I wasn't able to help him. Being the Alpha is not easy, especially since my father died in a war...

My old man was a true warrior. He died letting me take care of everything here, as much as I kinda of sometimes get tired and exhausted I hav eto fulfill his wishes for him.

I came back in the territory, we prepared for the feast and the little girl who survived named Kiyara was being praise by her friend and family. I walked up to her with an approving look.

" You did well Kiyara, your compassion to survive in just one day was... Something else " she giggled which made my tough expression soften slightly.

She said " It was not that easy though Alpha, but I managed! " I nodded at her then made a small smile. Her parents had already called her, they seems to be worried yet was relieved that she made it back out.

I turn to look at the sky, the words came back again "Kouga we need your help! " Inuyasha's voice sounded urgent, it was like he was desperate to save this (Y/n)...

Should I help them?

_____________________________________________________

Naraku's Pov:

I was waiting for (Y/n) to be awake, I could sense she's doing such a good job suffering and fending off her wretched self. As I looked into her mind I could see some memories, it was very shallow I couldn't even make out what was happening.

Before I could dug further into her mind, Satsuki came to me. It seems to be an urgent message, her expression calm yet reading urgent.

" What is it Satsuki? " I questioned her " Naraku... "

I widened my eye's.

What?....

_____________________________________________________
(Y/n's) Pov:

As my break lasted for 1 hour, I stood up regaining my strength then saw the ball of light floating in there waiting for me to touch it.

I reached out for it then saw myself sleeping in my bed. Wait is this the nightmare where I met that dude Naraku? It has to be...

I watched carefully and closely, as the screen zoomed in inside of my dream, I was right! The skull masked figure stood there in the dark void of my dream while I was standing in front of him, my eyes were opened yet I couldn't move.

He walked closer to me, my heart raced in fear about what's he gonna do to me " (Y/n) " He knew my name?! That's right... My hearing was muffled that time when I was having a nightmare.

The words I heard were this " C_m_ t_ t_e Fu_d_l _ra, t_k_ K_go_e... F_ll i_t_ _y t_p " It wasn't very clear, I couldn't make out what he was saying. Just like that I woke up with a strange feeling yet decided to push it away.

I thought that was every wierd since that name sounds very familiar. I only did my morning routine as usual then went out with Big sis to go to our school.

I thought it ended yet the screen went blurry...

What's that glowing?! Is it a Jewelry it something?

I touched the screen-wall thing then it vanished, what ok earth is happening?!

I felt a throbbing pain in my head again, before I knew it my stomach, my face even my whole body feels pain! It was like I felt red liquids all over my body...

I'm bleeding... How long am I gonna make it? The violent laugh appeared again, this time it actually made my ear bleed.
" Endure this (Y/n)... Unless you want to die? " Damn!

My wicked self is giving me a fcking hard time. I bet Naraku also enjoys this sht...

{Fragment of Memory 3 End}

_____________________________________________________

BTS (BEHIND THE SCENES):

Kiyara: Yay! I got my turn!

Satsuki: Congrats Kiyara!

Akihiro rolls eyes and feels jealous Whatever... Mumbles why is she always hanging out with her? Dumb btch...

Rica: Glared at Akihiro Language!

InuYasha: walks over to Rica Now now creator let the child be and let him curse, plus you know Aki is my fav grins

Rica: Children's aren't suppose to swear! Yelled at Inu's face

InuYasha: You're a teenager yourself yet you swear!

Rica: Atleast I know what I'm saying and I don't say it out loud!

Rica and Inuyasha: Arguing again like some stupid baby

(つㅅ・')・ᵇʸᵉ