The theaters

Little background

These people are a couple that have been together for a while. Their names are Lance and Ashley. Ashley is 5’1 and Lance is 5’11 to 6’0. Ashley has to her boob length straight hair and Lance has a little longer than Ashley's hair that is wavy/curly. Ashley is in fact in the itty bitty titty community and is quite a petite body. Lance is more built but also has a sleeper build to his body.

     *after the movie*

Getting up and exiting the theater with Lance, Ashley said with a soft voice that it was a good movie. Lance just nodded in agreement to her. As they were walking out to their car, Ashley grabs Lance's ass to attempt to tease him and then starts running to the car but Lance manages to grab her arm before she can completely run to the car.
Lance brings her close to him and then picks her up over his shoulder. He puts his hand on her ass to keep her skirt from showing her from under. Once they completely get to the car, he unlocks it and places her in the back seat then closes the car door behind them.

The very tinted windows block the lights from the parking lot to shine into the car. Dark car with little light inside, but little light showing Lance's outline of his body.
She lays on the seat while he towers over her, staring at each other's eyes waiting for who is gonna make the first move.

Ashley looks at him with a smirk on her face as if she knows exactly what's about to happen. His hand trails down her body gently, reaching for her panties and pulling them down her legs slowly.  Lance proceeds after she nods of approval, lifting her skirt a little bit. He unzips his pants and pulls out his cock.

Placing his dick inside her slowly, one hand trailing up Ashley's body til lances hand reaches her neck. Firmly grasping ahold of her neck, Lance thrusts in and out of her slowly. Progressively getting faster and rougher little by little. One hand still grasping Ashley's neck and the other hand grabbing hard on her hip. Ashley moaned louder and louder with every thrust into her. Lance leans in, whispering “ who’s my good girl.” Ashley tries to respond while moaning and gasping for air “m-me.”

Moaning gets higher in pitch before she then orgasims and begs lance to keep going. So he keeps going but now harder and harder causing Ashley you moan louder and her eyes to roll back from the pleasure. Lance then picks her up and presses her against the back seats while still fucking her from behind.

He slows down thrusting to quickly grab some duct tape from nearby to tape Ashly’s wrists together and place it on a hook in front of them that was in the back of the car ceiling. He then proceeds to thrust faster and faster again into her, holding her hair in one hand and grabbing her boob in the other.

Grabbing her boob, slowly harder and harder with each second. Pulling the hair back so she can’t move her head anymore. Lance thrusting harder, comes by her ear whispering anything and everything you can think of continuously in her ear. Ashley saying Lance's name in a soft moaning voice, Lance say’s while fumbling his words a little bit “I’m, I’m gon-gonna cum!” He cums, filling her from the inside until he can’t no more in her pussy.

The fog from in the car has been casted onto the windows making it hard to see out of the car into the parking lot. It’s very dark outside and late in time. No clouds in the sky and can only see the stars from outside the foggy car.

Begging to not stop and to keep going, Lance unhooks her from the back of the car, and throws her onto her back. Legs hanging over the back seats, ass pressing against the back of the seat and her head hanging over the front of the back seat. Lance says “Open your mouth Bunny,” with a big grin on his face. Ashley opens her mouth, Lance rams his cock into her throat. Seeing the bulge in her throat from his cock going in and out perfectly, he continues very rough and as far as he can go in her throat.

Lance letting out small moans here and there as he continues. Cumming again but in her throat, he pulls out his cock. Ashley tries to swallow any remaining cum left in her mouth. Lance quickly and aggressively moves her and switches spots where he’s sitting on the back seat and her infront of him facing away from him. He pulls her down and putting his cock inside her slowly again but in the last hole that hasn’t been filled yet.

He whispers in her ear when his whole cock makes its way inside her ass, “I’ll make sure every hole is filled sweetheart.” Then grabbing onto her hips with both hands he moves her up and down slowly making sure she is comfortable before going any faster. After a couple minutes Lance picks up the pace a little bit thrusting into her a bit faster and faster slowly over time. Easily by this Ashley starts moaning louder and louder with every thrust into her ass. Lance’s cock throbbing inside her about to cum again, not too long after he cums. Filling her up in her asshole with every last drop.

Pulling out finally he zips up his pants and picks her up to put Ashley in the front seat of the car. Then grabbing a few towels from the back to clean up the mess in the back seats of the car. Coming back to the back seats to lay the towels down to absorb the “soaked” area parts of the seat. Then throwing the towels in the back of the car again until they are able to get washed at the house. Lance then sits down in the driver's seat and puts a blanket over Ashley that was laying there on the passenger seat floor area.

Giving her a kiss on the forehead before turning on the car, Ashley fast asleep in the passenger seat. Driving home on empty roads, peaceful night skies and no cars in sight. Once they get home, Lance carries Ashley inside and brings her to the bedroom to lay her down on the bed. Also changing her into something more comfortable before putting her under the covers before Lance go’s to get changed himself for bed.

Slowly and gently getting into the bed to not wake Ashley up even though she is out like a rock. Snuggling up to her and looking over her shoulder to see the stuffed bunny is in her arms. Lance smiles and gives her a kiss on her head before falling asleep, arms around her and making sure she is safe.