Chapter 2

Her hips bucked against his hand, the last bits of resistance he had against her passion seemed to fall away each time she ground herself onto his fingers. He angled his head and began to kiss her neck, working his way to her moaning lips.

In a flurry of movements, Kate managed to remove his jacket and shirt, flinging them across the room where they settled against the gaudily wallpapered wall. She continued to grind herself on his moving fingers until he felt her soft flesh clench around him as she reached orgasm. Knowing he had brought a blonde woman to climax sent blood rushing to his groin, he felt his cock pushing against her toned belly through his suddenly too tight pants.

Kate slid down his body until she was kneeling on the floor in front of him. She quickly undid his belt and brought down his zipper with some difficulty considering how swollen he was beneath it. As his pants fell down around his ankles he marvelled at the sight of this young blonde woman who was on eye level with his groin. She hooked her fingers into his underwear and pulled them down, his cock springing free and slapping against his belly as it could finally stand upright for her.

A groan escaped him as his swollen penis was finally let loose of its cloth prison. Kate's hand reached up and stroked it, pulling back its foreskin to expose its pink and glistening head. Ji Yong looked down just in time to see Kate's pink tongue flick out to lick off a clear bead of his precum leaking out of the hole of its engorged head.

He felt the heat of her mouth enclose him as she slipped the bulbous tip of it through her lips. Her tongue was tracing the ridge of its head, swirling her tongue around him. Her blonde hair started to mix with the thick black hair at his groin, a sight he never imagined he would experience. She was the first foreign woman he had ever gotten close to. Foreign women usually weren't interested in asian men, but Kate was proving herself to be quiet different.

As he felt her suck more of his shaft into her mouth, nearly all of his six inches, he closed his eyes. He couldn't remember the last time he had felt this. His wife made no secret of her distaste for blowjobs, thinking them disgusting and rarely giving them even when they were having lots of sex. Since they had children 16 years ago, he hadn't received one. Kate's talented mouth was sending a steady steam of precum out of him and down her throat. He could feel her throat tighten and swallow his secretions as the amount got too much for mouth to hold without it leaking out.

Not content with driving him insane with her gifted tongue, she cupped his heavy balls and began to massage them, She rolled them against eachother in their hair-roughened sack. Never a fan of pleasuring himself solo, they were filled with lots of stored cum, all of which seemed to want to begin rising up right now. He knew we wasn't going to last long, he had to choose if he wanted to continue being tortured by her exquisite mouth, or did he want to take a chance on her allowing him into her dripping pussy.

He made his decision quickly. If he came now, there was no guarantee that she would want to go another round with him. He couldn't let the chance of a lifetime pass him by. He wanted to feel what a white woman's pussy felt like around his korean cock.

Reluctantly, he pulled himself out of her mouth. Her head followed it as though she didn't want to let his member go. As he lifted her up and carried her over to the bed, he could see that her lips were glistening with his precum. He lowered her to the bed and reached for the bag he had tossed there earlier.

Standard in hotels of this type, your room came complete with a kit of shampoo, body wash, hair ties, and, his finger closed around the item he was looking for, condoms.

With Kate on her back, he settled between her open thighs. He quickly opened the packet and rolled the condom over himself before moving to cover her pale body with his darker one. The contrasting tones of their flesh obvious even in the dimly lit room. His lips found the bud of her dusty pink nipple and he sucked it into a hard point even as he positioned his throbbing tool at her opening.